Comments on your exams so far? (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Just thought i might like to hear some new people complaing about their exams instead of my friends and i? :D

<<<<<insert your whinge here>>>>>

DV8

HSC
I'll let you know tomorrow arvo :D However, at this point in time I'd like to whinge about courses that supply past exams but don't give possible answers!! And the fact that they commonly put us Shortlanders over in the depths of Hunter for exams!

gabn

HSC
When do uni exams finish ? i want to go annoy people from the year above me but i want to wait until after exams are done so i don't die.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Can I just say...psych is officially rooted up the arse!
and gabn, the exams finish two weeks from friday

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
everybody watch when Jess gets 100 for BIOL... all because she's been rooted up the ass and a few other places!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh yeah baby, you should have seen my displays of talent in the first year lab, you should seriously come watch some time :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Fluid mechanics was fucking fucked, i fucking fucked it :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
gabn said:
When do uni exams finish ? i want to go annoy people from the year above me but i want to wait until after exams are done so i don't die.
There is no point coming after the exam have finished, no one will be there:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I had ACFI1020: Financial Management yesterday, which I didn't go as well as I would have like in. I should have studies more for it:mad:. I have LEGL1001: Foundations Of Law tomorrow which I am currently trying to cram as much as I can onto a cheat sheet, but I think I will be up all night trying to do that:p.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I can't believe people are actually allowed to take cheat sheets into an exam! I feel rorted!
My hint...write very very small

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I can't believe people are actually allowed to take cheat sheets into an exam! I feel rorted!
I would probably rather not having cheat sheets. Doesn't it usually mean the test will be harder:(? I get cheat sheets for two of my exams though:D.

hipsta_jess said:
My hint...write very very small
Yeah, refer to my other thread:D.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Merethrond said:
I would probably rather not having cheat sheets. Doesn't it usually mean the test will be harder:(? I get cheat sheets for two of my exams though:D.

Yeah, refer to my other thread:D.

Tell me about it :( the test i had today was open book and it was pretty damned hard :( :vcross:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
Tell me about it :( the test i had today was open book and it was pretty damned hard :( :vcross:
Oh no. It isn't looking good for me then:(.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
you'll be fine :) engineering people are just unpredictable when it comes to exams

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I would just like it to be known that it is now 11:00 PM and my back is so sore from studying all day:p. It is rapidly coming to my attention that if I intend to get any sleep tonight I have no chance whatsoever of finishing my cheat sheet:(. I am now just resorting to copying down headings, which is not good when you have to know whole cases:p.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
you've obviously been studying too much if you missed that Jess was hitting on you!

Tsk, boy, tsk! :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
math1900 was a dance... dance dance dance..and at 31 mins i had my hand in the air!! lol

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
you've obviously been studying too much if you missed that Jess was hitting on you!

Tsk, boy, tsk! :D
When did this occur:p?

PrincessSJ said:
math1900 was a dance... dance dance dance..and at 31 mins i had my hand in the air!! lol
How long was the exam:)?

Well as I predicted I went pretty bad in my LEGL1001: Foundations Of Law exam today:(. I only have myself to blame though:(.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Just got back from the Legal System and Method exam. I ended early, so spent the last 30 minutes of the exam thinking I hadn't written enough.. I hate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)