Comments on your exams so far? (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
DV8 said:
smartarse... meh... i'm happy to join the queue of the qualified unemployed :p

I will see you there :D

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
are you serious, you're a chick?!
hmm...well their goes all the people I thought you may have been!

don't you feel bad for hitting on her now?

DV8

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
are you serious, you're a chick?!
hmm...well their goes all the people I thought you may have been!
haha poor jess... back to square one! :p

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Jess.. I'm a chick as well. So there goes the idea that you know who I am, too. :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
honky tonk said:
Jess.. I'm a chick as well. So there goes the idea that you know who I am, too. :D

are you serious??? damn im hopeless.. but then i guess people are just a name on here

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, no, he isn't!!!

that one back-fired, aye Josh!!!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
DV8 said:
haha Zahirul was a champ! ....Stat WAS shit, he was the only thing that kept me turning up to lectures! You couldn't half tell he wrote the exam either: "Margin of error what it is?" lol :p
Haha:D!

DV8 said:
eherm, she :rolleyes:
I thought you were a guy too:p.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
evilc said:
Fluid mechanics was fucking fucked, i fucking fucked it :p
Our results for that course were released today on blackboard..and apparently i didnt fuck it at all :p I actually topped it :p :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh well you can just get rooted up the bum!! how come you guys get your marks early?!

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
oh well you can just get rooted up the bum!! how come you guys get your marks early?!
I'm afraid i must have to decline your generous offer :p

We got our marks early for that course because our lecturer is a champ and must have decided to mark the papers. It was totally unexpected that the marks were going to be released...i got an email today while i was at work saying that the marks were up and i was fuckin' nervous when checking them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pity my lecturers are pretty much all complete bums that don't mark anything for several weeks after its due, no hope of getting exams back early.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
clive said:
Our results for that course were released today on blackboard..and apparently i didnt fuck it at all :p I actually topped it :p :D
How could you possibly be so far off? Also, how do you find out what you are ranked:)? Congratulations by the way, you seem to be the resident genius:D!

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
subjects like fluids are very touch and go, it all depends how they are marked, you can get close to full marks just by using correct method, however clive is very clever

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
How could you possibly be so far off? Also, how do you find out what you are ranked:)? Congratulations by the way, you seem to be the resident genius:D!
The questions were just really weird compared to previous papers and assignments and i really rushed some of the later questions. I thought that i had made some stupid mistakes in most of the questions for sure...but i guess i was lucky :) The lecturer posted a pdf of the marks on blackboard with the student numbers and marks being listed from highest mark to lowest mark. I dont know why he posted the marks...but im glad he did :D It was also pretty interesting to see the spread of marks in the course - i actually plotted the marks against relative frequency and there is a pretty funny shaped distribution...you could probably work out information about scaling from the graph.

Thanks for your congrats guys :), good luck with your results.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
clive said:
The lecturer posted a pdf of the marks on blackboard with the student numbers and marks being listed from highest mark to lowest mark. I dont know why he posted the marks...but im glad he did :D
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I have had that happen to me for certain assignments/tests before:).

clive said:
It was also pretty interesting to see the spread of marks in the course - i actually plotted the marks against relative frequency and there is a pretty funny shaped distribution...you could probably work out information about scaling from the graph.
Haha, you graphed the marks:p! That is pretty funny, but I suppose you love Maths:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)