Commerce International (1 Viewer)

helen1507

HSC
Hi guys. Would anyone know about the overseas program in the final year in the course for Commerce (International)? For example..how long it goes for, what countries can we go to, etc etc.. Also, how is the course? It is interesting or boring? Do you go in a big group or by yourself?

I'm considering this course and any sort of informaiton would be a great help. (Yes, I should've paid more attention to the open days @ uni T___T)

Thanks.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hi guys. Would anyone know about the overseas program in the final year in the course for Commerce (International)? For example..how long it goes for, what countries can we go to, etc etc.. Also, how is the course? It is interesting or boring? Do you go in a big group or by yourself?

I'm considering this course and any sort of informaiton would be a great help. (Yes, I should've paid more attention to the open days @ uni T___T)

Thanks.
I haven't experienced this program myself but since I was doing alot of research on this program, hopefully I can be of some help.

In terms of how long it is, I am sure it was just one semester and the countries range from Austria to Vietnam with lots of opportunities for scholarships. Refer to this for more info: University of New South Wales - UNSW International - UNSW Exchange Partners, UNSW International

In terms of how boring/interesting it is, I wouldn't be able to comment and I am sure the experience varies with individuals. But I am guessing that it would be LOTS OF FUN! I mean, come on....you are going to another uni and study there. You get to experience the country's culture and stuff =)

Also, I am pretty sure you get to choose uni by yourself and go there. So if your friend happens to go to same uni, you will see her/him there but otherwise, no group.

helen1507

HSC
Thanks lyounamu, that was really really helpful! :)

I haven't experienced this program myself but since I was doing alot of research on this program, hopefully I can be of some help.

In terms of how long it is, I am sure it was just one semester and the countries range from Austria to Vietnam with lots of opportunities for scholarships. Refer to this for more info: University of New South Wales - UNSW International - UNSW Exchange Partners, UNSW International

In terms of how boring/interesting it is, I wouldn't be able to comment and I am sure the experience varies with individuals. But I am guessing that it would be LOTS OF FUN! I mean, come on....you are going to another uni and study there. You get to experience the country's culture and stuff =)

Also, I am pretty sure you get to choose uni by yourself and go there. So if your friend happens to go to same uni, you will see her/him there but otherwise, no group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)