Comparing yourself to your S/O (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
This can be a question to girls or guys.. either way...

Do you ever feel self concious because of size? No, not in THAT way, but as in.. how much space you geographically take up?

Girls especially, for those of you who are big boned, really muscular, tall or just a little chubby (or hey, a lot), do you find yourself self concious when you're dating a guy who's shorter/thinner/less muscly?

Guys, do you feel self concious about dating a girl who's got more muscle mass, is chubbier, taller, has bigger hands.. etc etc?

matthew91

HSC

Do you ever feel self concious because of size? No, not in THAT way, but as in.. how much space you geographically take up?

Girls especially, for those of you who are big boned, really muscular, tall or just a little chubby (or hey, a lot), do you find yourself self concious when you're dating a guy who's shorter/thinner/less muscly?

Guys, do you feel self concious about dating a girl who's got more muscle mass, is chubbier, taller, has bigger hands.. etc etc?

Na I don't really care like if the girl's taller then me so what lol no biggy. Just means i've got lower to go haha.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
self conscious, yes, in a way.

but if its just dating, then I don't care as long as i get to have fun

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
no. i take notice of it but realistically i couldn't give two shits

ay0_x

HSC
Na I don't really care like if the girl's taller then me so what lol no biggy. Just means i've got lower to go haha.
What about the other stuff? Musclier or chubbier?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i get self conscious all the time, no matter how many times my boyfriend tells me that he doesn't think i'm fat =[.

i have massive calves [like muscly] bigger than my boyfriend's and it's not cool.

Sarebs

HSC
Lol.

But no, he's a guy. Maybe if we were both girls, but we're not..... so yeah I don't compare myself to him because we're very different creatures.

lychnobity

HSC

If she's taller than me, or has bigger hands, yeah I get self conscious. But it's no big deal.

ay0_x

HSC
i get self conscious all the time, no matter how many times my boyfriend tells me that he doesn't think i'm fat =[.

i have massive calves [like muscly] bigger than my boyfriend's and it's not cool.

That's kind of why I made the thread lol.. Not just calves, but thighs/ass too.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I find this happens more in same sex relationships. The one and only time I dated a girl she was always comparing our bodies, saying that her boobs/ass/stomach/etc was so much chubbier - that got old fast. I didn't care so much, I just thought she was prettier than me but not in an envious way.

My last ex got really skinny towards the end of our relationship though and it was weird because it was more of a shift from him forcefeeding me to me pestering him to eat. I did start to feel somewhat self concious though because he could easily fit into my jeans. I think that's the only time I've ever really felt "fat" in comparison to someone I was dating.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
That's kind of why I made the thread lol.. Not just calves, but thighs/ass too.
my ass could have its own continent. i was just saying in calves in the muscly factor.

but yeah, my boyfriend is skinnier than me and it's depressing.

i want his legs. minus the hair. haha.

ay0_x

HSC
I find this happens more in same sex relationships. The one and only time I dated a girl she was always comparing our bodies, saying that her boobs/ass/stomach/etc was so much chubbier - that got old fast. I didn't care so much, I just thought she was prettier than me but not in an envious way.

My last ex got really skinny towards the end of our relationship though and it was weird because it was more of a shift from him forcefeeding me to me pestering him to eat. I did start to feel somewhat self concious though because he could easily fit into my jeans. I think that's the only time I've ever really felt "fat" in comparison to someone I was dating.
Yeah my gay friends have had the problem heaps, mostly the guys (my lesbian friends are all pretty butch and have butch partners). I've only had one same-sex relationship and that was way back when I really didn't care about my appearance.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Yeah my gay friends have had the problem heaps, mostly the guys (my lesbian friends are all pretty butch and have butch partners). I've only had one same-sex relationship and that was way back when I really didn't care about my appearance.
Haha yeah it's funny because my best friend and his boyfriend want to look like each other. Probably the reason they got together in the first place.

I've never really had a problem with partners being "bigger" than me because I am pretty fucking petite. I do go for girls who tend to be roughly my size though but even then never really do the comparison thing.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
my ass could have its own continent. i was just saying in calves in the muscly factor.

but yeah, my boyfriend is skinnier than me and it's depressing.

i want his legs. minus the hair. haha.

Ugh yeah, same here.

I'm bigger than my boyfriend, and I do feel self-conscious about it, but it motivates me to lose weight, no matter how much he says I don't need to.

ay0_x

HSC
Ugh yeah, same here.

I'm bigger than my boyfriend, and I do feel self-conscious about it, but it motivates me to lose weight, no matter how much he says I don't need to.
+1 thissss.

You guys have sweet boyfriends. Be thankful.

The guy that likes me tells me to lose weight (never mind the fact that most of my body is muscle). This is why he will never ever be my boyfriend. :uhhuh:

matthew91

HSC
+1 thissss.

You guys have sweet boyfriends. Be thankful.

The guy that likes me tells me to lose weight (never mind the fact that most of my body is muscle). This is why he will never ever be my boyfriend. :uhhuh:

Haha what a clueless douchebag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)