complaints about 2007 trials timetable (1 Viewer)

ssglain

HSC
I wouldn't complain unless there's a clash - quantum superposition cannot be relied upon.

I understand the complaints but I think they are unnecessary. If exam timetables are set up to have morning and afternoon components, then the prospect of having two 3-hour exams in a day is well within realistic expectation. What is there to complain about? I think all of us should have prepared well enough for all our subjects before the trials even start. So really, the lack of preparation is the intrinsic cause of these complaints, rather than disorganiseds timetables.

By all means, try to negotiate a change in the timetable to suit majority needs. If that doesn't work, then just move on. There is no gain in upsetting yourself over things that are entirely out of your control.

I think the current time must a very stressful period for everybody. Instead of loading ourselves with unnecessary stress and pressure, why not try a different perspective and see the positive side of things? Or at least look past the negative.

Last edited:

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
weee~!

my trials are half way done ^_______________^

no complains. theres 1 day between each subject and and EXTENSION 2 maths is on the LAST day WOOT~

Magicana

HSC
steffiduck said:
OUr school has released about 3 drafts of the trial timetable, and no one is satisfied with it.

The way things seem to be going, economics and extension 1 english are both on the last day, which sux because they are both heavily reliant on your knowledge on material (as opposed to maths) .

It's also annoying because it was originally going to be ext2 maths, which affects 2 people in our economics class as opposed to the 6 that do X1 english.

What other complaints are out there about trial timetables (i'm sure that manly is the only place where no one is satisfied with anything)
Extension english isnt heavily reliant on your knowledge of material at all. You can easily get good marks with a superficial knowledge of the texts.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
miss-smexy said:
omg wow you guys get 'drafts'?!! that's lucky. My school doesn't even give drafts and they just hand you an official timetable. And we're nt allowed to complain cuz my school is run like a Nazi regime.
My school is run by a Nazi lol. I can imagine it already: Someone goes complain to him. From tomo, Sat detentions for an entire month, letter written home threatening to expel said student, phone calls, meet ups with parents... >.>;

Seriously tho, TC, you guys are pretty lucky that you get drafts at all. I've got no probs with my timetable, luckily enough, but I know some people do and just have to deal with it. The biggest complaint I've got it that the timetable's printed on a piece of yellow paper. Gah, make my eyes bleed x.x;

loveforever

HSC
We did get three drafts of the timetable, but that was just so students could check and make sure that none of their exams clashed.
BUT we didn't get our official timetable until Thursday of the week before Trials, which started on Wednesday! :burn:
So annoying.

Jerruy

HSC
I had 6 in a row on the CSSA timetable. It was 3 2 exam days ina row.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Jerruy said:
I had 6 in a row on the CSSA timetable. It was 3 2 exam days ina row.
holy shit.
whoa , how`d you go in them ?
i`d be dead if that was me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)