Completed/Near Completed BOW's (1 Viewer)

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
I've just finished about 1/2 hour ago. =D
Sending it off to the printers tomorrow, im not entirely happy with it but its like 1am and im really tired. seems like there are a lot of photographers this year. my work is 3 A1 panels mounted on PVC; cost me $210. pretty cheap.

HSC
Need to get
2 -A2 prints
8- A3 prints
6 A4 prints

and have to do design to, oh my word!

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I feel like I've done nothing. I have so much to do..

...and it's due Friday.

I'm screwed.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Almost done! Kind of. I need to finish collaging my inside out bag (don't worry lol), should take 1/2 hour to an hour, otherwise done!

EXCEPT my teacher wants me to retake one of my pictures, which we hastily arranged yesterday to do tomorrow, and get it printed in the afternoon (1 hour printing for A2's at Domayne, woo!) I'll have to photoshop it at school too.

RUSH RUSH RUSH!

But generally, my hard yards have been put in beforehand thank God

trao06

HSC
haha, i can empathise with the killing of bank account..
$310 printing first lot of photos, $50 for printing & mounting 1 large panel, $120 mounting remaining large panels, $100-ish buying foam boards and about $50 on other things.. lol

but yay, my artwork turned out remotely like i expected haha! except it took a complete turn in its conceptual focus since i started, but in essence it's the same =) i'm happy with it!

jessyy

HSC
mines fucked, my art book if fucked. so so shit. i wish the teachers hadnt of fucked me around at the start, i lost so much momentum because of them.

and what sucks even harder is that i had the best idea rougly a week ago :(

ezdiggity

Starved Art Student
HSC
gah. its safe to say i completely hate my work... i listened to much to what my teacher told me to do so now i have this work that doesn't even feel like my own...
its terribly tacky...
thank god for newcastle unis relatively low uai...

nipples---

HSC
wow people are spending alot on there works, ive spent $60 and i thought i was tight lol, my work is done im glad thats over with, a enjoyable process but fuck some days i wanted to run over it with a semi trailer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)