• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Conception Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

Phanatic

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Ah, that is so good.

I'm so happy. The real question is: Will they even bother policing the 'students only' rule? I mean, how would they even start?
Easy.

"Can I please see your Macquarie Student card with 2005 sticker? Thankyou."

And point of interest, Conception Day actually loses money every year. They don't make a profit, even with external people paying for tickets.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
MaryJane said:
no, no, the goat symbolises his mother, and he wants to suck her teet to gain access to her cognitive thought processes. And he was lecturing you because he was trying to get you to suppress your ID urges. :uhhuh:

Everything, and I mean everything to Freud is linked back to wanting to sex your mother.
Excuse me — BUT ARE YOU BAD MOUTHING FREUD?!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No, no, I love Freud! Every psych student must - its a pre-req!

...but he did want to fuck his mother. She was young.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd want to fuck Freud's mother as well...

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic said:
Easy.

"Can I please see your Macquarie Student card with 2005 sticker? Thankyou."

And point of interest, Conception Day actually loses money every year. They don't make a profit, even with external people paying for tickets.
Where do they check? I mean, they can't do it at the entrances, as there are so many of them, and it's not as if they're going to wander through a crowd full of smelly philosophy emos...

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
yeh mate its at the entrance... theres a massive line unless you have connextions
But there are so many ways you can get into the uni.

^___^
HSC
PwarYuex said:
But there are so many ways you can get into the uni.
but they will fence off the areas where the events are happening

anyone can get into the uni, but getting into the arena is the problem cos they all fenced it all...of course, you can always climb over, or scubba dive from the drainage to the lake :rolleyes:

note: i do not hold any legal responsibility for the outcome of this post

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
but they will fence off the areas where the events are happening

anyone can get into the uni, but getting into the arena is the problem cos they all fenced it all...of course, you can always climb over, or scubba dive from the drainage to the lake :rolleyes:

note: i do not hold any legal responsibility for that msg
Hahha, after I try to scuba dive into the lake and get my ass stuck in the pipe, you're the first one I'm going to sue.

I didn't know about the fencing thing, so I guess they just check on entrance. That being said, those kind of card (school/uni) are sooo easy to fake. My friend works at the Microsoft building, and all the frequent visitors and staff have the same kind of ID cards which they scan to get in.

The printer for the cards can print whatever you want, and we made all these lame fake IDs. Unfortunately, us 16-year-olds weren't experienced enough with bars to know that bouncers just give you a 'you're not serious' look if you present something so easily faked.

I don't know what my point was... Oh yes, being able to fake the cards. :uhhuh:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
if you can fake em, can you make me a license saying im 21? pwetty please?
and last year i recall heaps of cops outside checking bags for bottles
NO BYO GUYS

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
if you can fake em, can you make me a license saying im 21? pwetty please?
and last year i recall heaps of cops outside checking bags for bottles
NO BYO GUYS
No... it makes those simple cards like what you might have had at school and what we have at uni.

It literally prints on a blank white card. Licenses have glittery crap, microprinting and other such security devices.

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
so what your saying is you cant make it?
Yes mate.

The RTA blank cards are sent to the local branch with several security hologram things on them, then the machine at the branch which writes your name also stamps some other shiny crap on it, as well as having your picture and signature drawn in UV ink as well as semi-transparently, with the UV ink making a kind of dot-pattern. If you've ever seen a bouncer with a UV light, it's because some colours should shine with UV, and others won't. Not to mention the ribs on the side (why good bouncers will always hold your card) which are a result of all the three layers being stamped together.

In the daylight, the UV stamping makes some colours fainter than others, augment this with the 3 different types of shiny crap, the ribbing, and the user of the card usually being more jumpy than a jackrabbit on speed, it's hard to even pass off a good fake let alone make one.

Last edited by a moderator:

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Wow, still a bit pissed off about the Mac student only thing, but I'm so glad we've got the outside area back. Most fun I had last year was rolling down the hill with a friend and knowing I wouldn't feel the bruises till I sobered up.
P. S. Those "Sam is Hot" wristbands are really pissing me off. This place is feeling more like a shopping centre every semester.

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
ok its cool, can you make a passport then?
:rolleyes:

cpjeeves said:
Wow, still a bit pissed off about the Mac student only thing, but I'm so glad we've got the outside area back. Most fun I had last year was rolling down the hill with a friend and knowing I wouldn't feel the bruises till I sobered up.
I really don't think the Macq student only thing is so bad... Maybe it's because I generally dislike people.

cpj said:
P. S. Those "Sam is Hot" wristbands are really pissing me off. This place is feeling more like a shopping centre every semester.
Hah, yeh- the style of bands are turning into the new fuck-bands.

*hopeful*

HSC
y did they make them such a ugly red ? the wrist bands i mean

yeh conceptions gonna suk this yr...i think i've already said this...more than once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)