Condoleezza Rice (US Secretary of State) Was At My Uni Today (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Phanatical said:
I'm not going to touch any of the baseless insults in this thread.

The entire building is owned by the NSW Government, and is leased to the University. That's everything from the Verbrugghen Hall to the tutorial rooms. The event itself was hosted by the University, not the Government.
lol, they're not baseless

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
townie said:
i was being general, i realise they cant actually do it anywhere, but just 'cause quah says they cant doesnt mean they cant (unless it's his land)
The opinions I've raised in this thread are shared by an overwhelming majority of Con students, staff and lecturers. I can say that because I know, and speak to, a majority of Con students, staff and lecturers. While we might not own the Con per se, we do see it as a second home and we don't like "guests" coming in and messing it up.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Xayma said:
Umm considering that the democratically elected government realises the necessity for the time being for the US troops to stay I find that figure quite unbelievable. The government also isn't a particularly american friendly one either.
Wow, 180,000 now... I guess multiplying the facts by 5 or 6 means they're still facts, right?

davin

HSC
N/A
also worthy of pointing out is how many innocent iraqis were killed by the actions of the u.s. vs how many were killed by people that were supposedly acting in the best interest of iraqis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)