Condoms or No Condoms (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Lol, I thought Microgynon 30 was the generic of MY brand, Monofeme (incidentally, $20 for four months).

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Even if you are in a relationship, still wear condoms. I don't want the risk of falling pregnant! Hell no! how the fuck can anyone still in school or at uni or under the age of 22 be mature enough to handle looking after a child? Hey, even condoms aren't 100% protective, but it's better than nothing!

And about this whole pleasure thing..if you aint getting "enough" pleasure by wearing a condom, then personally I dont think you're doing it properly. Go get a condom packet that's got a vibrating ring in it and THEN come back n tell us whether you're going to wear condoms or not.

Man there's like 100000 little euphemisms ("don't be silly, wrap ur willy" is my personal fave), but you know what? JUST WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
grk_styl said:
Man there's like 100000 little euphemisms ("don't be silly, wrap ur willy" is my personal fave), but you know what? JUST WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!
I prefer

"No glove, No love."

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Kwayera said:
Lol, I thought Microgynon 30 was the generic of MY brand, Monofeme (incidentally, $20 for four months).
PILL BUDDIES!!!!

*high 5*

Monofeme FTW.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
grk_styl said:
Even if you are in a relationship, still wear condoms. I don't want the risk of falling pregnant! Hell no! how the fuck can anyone still in school or at uni or under the age of 22 be mature enough to handle looking after a child? Hey, even condoms aren't 100% protective, but it's better than nothing!
i'm babysitting for a 3mth old, 2 days a week, 9-5. this' probably one of the easiest times of their lives to look after them (just eat, sleep, poop/piss, play for like 5mins, and none of the anxieties yet), and he's an easy baby...but still a LOT of responsibility

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
alby said:
i'm babysitting for a 3mth old, 2 days a week, 9-5. this' probably one of the easiest times of their lives to look after them (just eat, sleep, poop/piss, play for like 5mins, and none of the anxieties yet), and he's an easy baby...but still a LOT of responsibility
oh yeah baby-sitting can be lots of fun. I like looking after my cousins too...staring at them sleeping is so awesome. But i LOVE LOVE LOVE giving them back to their mummy at the end of the day, coz like I need sleep after that...or I just wanna go out lol

Moral to the story: wear a condom, coz everyone should enjoy their teen years, and every child should enjoy his/her childhood with mature, older parents :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
very very true

2 things i've learnt since being at tafe/babysitting:
- best perks of the job - giving them back at the end of the day, the moolah, and how cute they are when they're asleep
- where all babies belong - THE CUPBOARD!! (lol tafe joke..shame there's noone from my class on here :()

placebo101

HSC
has anyone ever known someone who has fallen pregnant whilst on the pill?

my gf has a way of getting offended when it comes to issues like this (bitch lol) so i'm worried how'd she react if i told her i wanted to wear protection even though she's on the pill. we had a condom break on us b4 she was on the pill and she got all offended by how i took the situation so seriously (ended up getting the morning after pill next morning).

alby

cool duckie
HSC
personally, no...but there's been lots of people who've had the pill fail them

if you want to wear a condom, she cant really say much - its your choice if you choose to protect yourself

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^his gf might think that he doesnt trust her to take the pill etc etc otherwise why does she get offended :confused:
the pill is not a 100% perfect so yeh there is the possibility of it failing, wear the rubber n take the pill...

UrielDevil

HSC
withoutaface said:
It drips out a few mins after.
... are you for real? (Obviously i have no idea :confused:) That sounds disgusting.

And sorry i'm so slow in asking that, but i only started reading this thread like yesterday, lol.

mr_brightside

HSC
UrielDevil said:
... are you for real? (Obviously i have no idea :confused:) That sounds disgusting.

And sorry i'm so slow in asking that, but i only started reading this thread like yesterday, lol.
Yup. Its called gravity. It does drip out afterwards.

Dr_Doom

HSC
AlleyCat said:
well, no... it doesn't feel odd.
sticky, sometimes. but not really odd.
:eek:

it just feels better because there is increased friction with skin compared to latex.
then use skin condoms dah

mr_brightside

HSC
Tulipa said:
unless you do a handstand for an hour and it dries inside you.

but i think that's even more disgusting.
since when do you do handstands?

rachiee

HSC
placebo101 said:
has anyone ever known someone who has fallen pregnant whilst on the pill?

my gf has a way of getting offended when it comes to issues like this (bitch lol) so i'm worried how'd she react if i told her i wanted to wear protection even though she's on the pill. we had a condom break on us b4 she was on the pill and she got all offended by how i took the situation so seriously (ended up getting the morning after pill next morning).
yes
i knowa girl who got knocked up 3 times whilst on the pill
so stay safe !

UrielDevil

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Yup. Its called gravity. It does drip out afterwards.
Tulipa said:
unless you do a handstand for an hour...
Lol, thanks for the science lesson and the tip :p . I more meant along the lines of it doesn't, I dunno, "dissolve" or anything. Like I said, I wouldn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)