Condoms or No Condoms (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dagwoman said:
It has been suggested that the pre-ejaculate ("Cowper's fluid"), fluid emitted by the penis prior to ejaculation, contains spermatozoa (sperm cells), and is easily drawn into the vagina by capillary action. However, several small studies[7][8] have failed to find any viable sperm in the fluid. While no large conclusive studies have been done, it is now believed the primary cause of method (correct-use) failure is the pre-ejaculate fluid picking up sperm from a previous ejaculation.[9] For this reason, it is recommended that users of withdrawal have the male partner urinate between ejaculations, to clear the urethra of sperm, and wash any ejaculate from objects that might come near the woman's vulva (e.g. hands and his penis).[10]"
yeah pretty much what i have been saying the whole time.

carreau

HSC
Ribbed for her pleasure?

Putting that aside.. Condoms are terrible.. Especially if you're soldier isn't cut. Because all the friction causes it to entrench itself in your hood.. Because, later on you're stuck in a messy situation when you want to take the sucker off.

Ben*

HSC
entrenches itself in your hood? care to explain?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Those of you who are having sex without contraception (specifically Cykologi and maccaman)

You are not only stupid but downright irresponsible. It is only a matter of time before you become pregnant.

I don't care if theres no ejaculate, I don't care if there's no pre-cum, I don't freaking care if you are 1 bagillion miles from heaven, if he is putting his frikkin penis in your vagina without contraception the chances of you becoming pregnant are high.

I don't believe people like you exist...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
ujuphleg said:
Those of you who are having sex without contraception (specifically Cykologi and maccaman)

You are not only stupid but downright irresponsible. It is only a matter of time before you become pregnant.

I don't care if theres no ejaculate, I don't care if there's no pre-cum, I don't freaking care if you are 1 bagillion miles from heaven, if he is putting his frikkin penis in your vagina without contraception the chances of you becoming pregnant are high.

QFT.

There are so many ways of preventing babies. GO GET ONE.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Yeah I've never really understood unprotected sex. Isn't teen pregnancy a massive deterrant for you people?
And why the fuck would a guy want to use the withdrawl method, what kind of climax would that offer?
Having said that, I vote no condoms if she's on the pill. Large improvement in tactile sensation etc.

nwatts

HSC
dieburndie said:
Yeah I've never really understood unprotected sex. Isn't teen pregnancy a massive deterrant for you people?
And why the fuck would a guy want to use the withdrawl method, what kind of climax would that offer?
Having said that, I vote no condoms if she's on the pill. Large improvement in tactile sensation etc.
nah i'm heaps keen for kids i have too much time and money i don't know what to do with myself

placebo101

HSC
my gf's recently gone on the pill and we've just started not ot use condoms and she rekons its heaps better. but i'm still a little worried bout pregnancy. did i read right that the chances are just 0.3% if taken correctly?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
fuk that no kids for me thx until im married and making more than $10 a week..

Ben*

HSC
its just like skateboarding down a hill..

..things are pretty smooth until you hit a brick

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ujuphleg said:

THANK YOU! Some sense in this world! I'm sorry, but if someone refuses to wear a condom, then they shouldn't be privileged to have sex. Sex is for MATURE adults.

Dont be silly, wrap your willy!

placebo101 said:
my gf's recently gone on the pill and we've just started not ot use condoms and she rekons its heaps better. but i'm still a little worried bout pregnancy. did i read right that the chances are just 0.3% if taken correctly?
The pill is like condoms...both contraceptions have risks. Yes they're usually protective, but in the odd chance that the pill doesn't work, or the condom breaks, there's a percentage of cases where your girlfriend could fall pregnant.

To be safe you should wear a condom as well as your girlfriend go on the pill. The risk of falling pregnant decreases even more, and you protect both of you from STIs.

Darkening said:
how much are pills?
They range between $30-$70 (correct me if i'm wrong). I'm on a pill which is (obviously) a contraceptive pill and also controls the amount of cysts that develop in my ovaries. My pill costs $60 for 3 months.

It's expensive, but if you can prove that you need it for medical purposes then you get majority of the money back from Medicare. That's if you have medicare anyway :)

Cykologi_gal said:
I refuse to go on the pill
May I ask why? Pardon my ignorance but it isn't going to kill you! I'm open to your answers but I cannot see any negatives to taking the pill.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm with ^
if he's not going to wrap his willy, you should be protecting youself! withdrawl is a VERY stupid thought imo

my pill's around $30 for 3mths...good value imo

Skeeta

HSC
I must have been on some cheapo pill

it was $16 for four months.
I'm not eligible for any discounts before you ask.

ALthough i did get the "generic" brand

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mine's generic, but still only a couple of bucks less than the equivilent

was yours contraceptive aswell? that's the only reasoning i can see for such a cheap pill (unless you were buying it from somewhere which makes absolutely NO profit on them?)

Skeeta

HSC
nope, i got it from a regular old chemist - AND it was contraceptive.

It was called Levlen ED or something.. i dunno :confused: i THINK its the generic of microgyn 30 (or something like that??)

and no. it didnt give me facial hair or anything absurd like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)