confused...a little questioning (1 Viewer)

HSC
um...this maybe a little silly to ask...but..well idk my lecturer said to follow the course outlines and i'll be fine so like is this be what i need to know for my studies
btw this is from HUBS1105 if ur interested in knowing where i got it from
" ANATOMY
[FONT=&quot]OUTLINE:[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Methods of Studying Anatomy[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Organization of the body[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Anatomical Terminology[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Learning Anatomy [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Anatomical Variations[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Specific Objectives for Week 1

[FONT=&quot]1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Describe some of the subdivisions of anatomy and methods available for its study.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Be able to use basic anatomical terminology, including descriptive terms of plane, position, sections, movements. It is suggested that students establish a glossary of words and make additions daily/weekly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Define anatomical position..."[/FONT]

or do i listen to what the lecture actually really offers because a few of these arent in the slides and she barely touched on some of them.

secondly i was in the GT bar...and there was some anime showing and as an anime fan...yeh...*zoom*
anyway is that a weekly thing or just a random event and what other events are held like that in the week?

thanks guys

Last edited:

dv3

HSC
anyway is that a weekly thing
I believe your talking about the anime/gaming club. They're usually on Mondays from 4-6pm in the GT Bar and Thursdays in the Engineering building at.....hmm.......well it should be on their forum:

nuac.org.au

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
or do i listen to what the lecture actually really offers because a few of these arent in the slides and she barely touched on some of them.
They always fluff up the advertised course objectives. Honestly, you're REAL course objective is to get a Pass or greater. If you have any confusion, send an email to your course co-ordinator so that they may assist you in achieving this real objective.

HSC
alrighty :) i looked them up. shame they do the other stuff on thursday where i'll be at ourimbah :( but they sure are great.

ok :) hopefully i get a pass or higher and will talk to my course co-ordinator about it.

thanks again

zaxmacks

HSC
They always fluff up the advertised course objectives. Honestly, you're REAL course objective is to get a Pass or greater. If you have any confusion, send an email to your course co-ordinator so that they may assist you in achieving this real objective.
Yeah, I've found it's better to just ask your course co-ordinator first because they'll know more about your course then some dudes on the interwebz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)