confused? (1 Viewer)

raven1

HSC
hi ppl,

Im confused. plz advice

1)if install a cable dish and it interferes with your tv reception. Can u do anytyhing about it? are there any cases? and remedies?

2) if you climb on my top of my roof and smash the dish, is that trespass to land and good? are they any cases? and remedies?

Thanks, ppl

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i'd imagine that if i climb on your roof and damage your property then i am liable to be sued by you for damages

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
raven1 said:
hi ppl,

Im confused. plz advice

1)if install a cable dish and it interferes with your tv reception. Can u do anytyhing about it? are there any cases? and remedies?
If someone else installs a cable dish and it interferes with your reception, that would most likely constitute nuisance.

raven1 said:
2) if you climb on my top of my roof and smash the dish, is that trespass to land and good? are they any cases? and remedies?
Yes, you'd definately have civil remedies under trespass to land and goods, and it'd probably be a crime under malicious property damage (s195 of the Crimes Act). Though you'd only get damages for the trespass to the goods.

= Jennifer =

HSC
raven1 said:
hi ppl,

Im confused. plz advice

Thanks, ppl
:eek: geez that looks like the UWS torts assignment that is worth 35%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)