Consequences for mucking around? (1 Viewer)

AndJ

I just want to ask any former year 12s that have seen or been involved in say; muck up days or bad stuff before the HSC or maybe just after your last test of HSC.

Cause i have some friends planning to muck up after their last exams and i was wondering what can the school do to them ??

any past experiences are welcome:chainsaw:

^___^
HSC
why would u muck up the school...like i mean its like ur second home for the past 6yrs... and is that how u treat them back????

the result of ur stupidity will not make ur peers thinkg ur "cool" but rather make u look like a loser. School have to pay money to repair stuff all coz the "head explosion"

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
previous principal basically threw the gauntlet for that year of year 12s. cancellation of farewell ceremony bcoz they:
- almost blinded a girl from the girls' school with egg shell
- bruised another girl with water bomb
- bought a shark from aquarium and released it.
- stole the soccer posts from Centennial and planted in the school.
- littered beer bottles all over Moore Park, almost got our school's Right-of-Use cancelled.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
previous principal basically threw the gauntlet for that year of year 12s. cancellation of farewell ceremony bcoz they:
- bruised another girl with water bomb
- bought a shark from aquarium and released it.
- stole the soccer posts from Centennial and planted in the school.
- littered beer bottles all over Moore Park, almost got our school's Right-of-Use cancelled.
is that all? faar, i thought it was something more serious. :rolleyes: :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Frigid
that woulda screwed our school over if the girl's parents decided to sue for their blinded daughter.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
(from what i heard) it was a three foot shark, docile seafloor-dwelling type... but i think the girls were still shit-scared.

the chick who got egged almost got blinded. the shell missed her eye by about two centimetres and she had three stitches or something. that was bad. now we must treat the girls with respeck during muck-up week and not treat them like the bitches that most of them are.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
we have a make-shift pond at our school... it's a pond because the two schools meet at a depressed flat which has a blocked storm water runoff. when it rans, the flat turns into a pond and we put our sharkie there... :)

stop asking me to explain anymore! i only know from second-hand sources coz i was back in year 7 in 1998!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
oh... see you can't rely on second-hand info... kyle you explain it...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if they muck up IN the room when the time is up, before they hand up their exams (or after even!) i think they can get 0 for the exam

is a roflcopter
HSC
i thought someone chucked it back to the sea?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)