Console wars!! (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
no... PC is the best, always was and always will be...

Iunny

PC is the best so far.

But consoles has authenticity. Who hasn't here played the really old consoles? Or who hasn't heard of the Mario bros? Zelda? or the Metroid?

Comedy_Al

True..... and they are cheaper by far........ But i hate having to deal with the one company all the time... as in Microsoft if you get X-Box or something. I'll keep my pc, it much better, even if its just cos theres way moere agmes- and i dont have to worry about cd's (hehe) :)

Metroid Hunter

HSC
Nintendo makes the best games. I mean, Mario, Zelda and Metroid started in the 80's and they still have sequels coming out. So gamecube then is the best, although i missed the old skool games where you actually needed skill and accuracy to finish a game.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
We'll have to see the new consoles, since these current gen ones are basically nearing the end of their lives.

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Why Xbox is better

PGR2 & Forza Motorsports > GT4 or any other driving game on PS2
Halo 2 (Quickest selling game in gaming history, can't deny that), Unreal Championship II > Killzone / any other FirstPerson Shooter/Action game on PS2
Star Wars KOTOR I, II, Fable, Jade Empire> Better than any other RPG on PS2 ...except for Final Fantasy
Dead or Alive Ultimate > Tekken 5 or any fighting game on PS2 (Coz it has LIVE ^_^)
Ninja Gaiden > Devil May Cry (better graphics and gameplay) or any other action platform game on PS2
XBox Live > Shitty PS2 Network Connection. XBox Live is what made so many xbox games so good, being able to play over the net for games like PGR2 and HALO2.
Xbox Graphical Power > PS2 Graphical Power (which is still nowhere as good as Dreamcast)

Plus not to mention that Xbox Multiplatform games always look better than PS2 Multiplatform games. Only reason why PS2 is making so much in the sales is becoz many of its games are aimed towards casual games e.g. Jax & Daxter, Eyetoy, Rachet & Clank, Gran Turismo 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)