Contraceptives (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
that'd suck..

lawl.
i know right. now im super paranoid that itll happen with the next girlfriend i have so im kinda thinking... maybe condoms until im super comfortable with said girl and i know 100% for sure we could deal with it one way or another if the unthinkable happened

HSC
i know right. now im super paranoid that itll happen with the next girlfriend i have so im kinda thinking... maybe condoms until im super comfortable with said girl and i know 100% for sure we could deal with it one way or another if the unthinkable happened
Better safe than sorry, mate. The pill is fairly reliable though, are you sure she didn't just miss a day and not tell you?

Out of curiousity, does anyone know exactly how late you have to be for it to be a worry?

quik.

HSC
Sup guys

I was conceived whilst mum was on the pill

It isn't foolproof

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i so badly didnt wanna be born that i had to be taken out via vacuum extraction.

it says so in my blue book.

JB10

HSC
My girlfriend is on pill.. We've been dating for over a year now, no dramas.. Both STD free too :jedi:

If she forgets to take the pill we buy a pack of condoms and use them for as long as we have to.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
when i was on the pill and my partner and i were using condoms we were pretty well confident we could have dealt with the unlikely.. you know appearence of a baby. women in my family are also notoriously difficult to knock up.

but being on it for 4 years made me go wowwwww maybe my body needs a rest
so while im at uni, off the pill for at least this year seeing as we only see each other once every other month now hes full time disability care work

and luc, if im even like three days late im like fuckkkkkk berb buying pregtest
depends on your cycle. if youre prone to irregularity then its a little more difficult to decide when to check it out but if youre like me and pretty much to the dot with it. yeah, asap, haha

So keep me at an arms length by all means and Sani
HSC
when i was on the pill and my partner and i were using condoms we were pretty well confident we could have dealt with the unlikely.. you know appearence of a baby. women in my family are also notoriously difficult to knock up.

but being on it for 4 years made me go wowwwww maybe my body needs a rest
so while im at uni, off the pill for at least this year seeing as we only see each other once every other month now hes full time disability care work

and luc, if im even like three days late im like fuckkkkkk berb buying pregtest
depends on your cycle. if youre prone to irregularity then its a little more difficult to decide when to check it out but if youre like me and pretty much to the dot with it. yeah, asap, haha
seriously how the fuck are you getting laid

is this guy blind or disabled or something

HSC
N/A
Rhythm (menstrual cycle counting) method and coitus interruptus/[the Catholic] church. xD

Pill's linked with cancer, namely breast cancer. Considering it's a major dose of oestrogen and progesterone, it's probably going to mess with mood, body fat distribution, the physiology of the reproductive system and the noggin (hypothalamus and pituitary), and may cause headaches, nausea, mass gain, and breast tenderness.

Condoms with spermicide have the issue of feel. Unfortunately, it's the only means of preventing STI's. GAYaids.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Better safe than sorry, mate. The pill is fairly reliable though, are you sure she didn't just miss a day and not tell you?

Out of curiousity, does anyone know exactly how late you have to be for it to be a worry?
no way. she was anally retentive about taking her pill
maybe im just super virile and my soldiers penetrate modern medicine!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hrm, i just took the morning after pill the other day. rubber malfunction - better safe than sorry.
the packet said to take both pills at once. pharmacist said to take one then the other 12 hrs later. i did the latter. hope he's right - i'm strangely not overly worried...

fucking expensive piece of shit though. fuck that.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hrm, i just took the morning after pill the other day. rubber malfunction - better safe than sorry.
the packet said to take both pills at once. pharmacist said to take one then the other 12 hrs later. i did the latter. hope he's right - i'm strangely not overly worried...

$35ish right? did your man act the gentleman and buy it for you?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
$35ish right? did your man act the gentleman and buy it for you?
yeah, fucking shit. he offered and shoved money in my face but i declined. wish i didnt though! oh well, he was chauffeuring me all around the city to chemists and to food and home and back to his all day.
and he gave me other drugs free haha

fair's fair

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeah, fucking shit. he offered and shoved money in my face but i declined. wish i didnt though! oh well, he was chauffeuring me all around the city to chemists and to food and home and back to his all day.
and he gave me other drugs free haha

fair's fair
oh what a dreamboat :eek:

HSC
N/A

if there is a next time, ask the pharmacist if there is a generic available ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)