Conversation - Names (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

I used Dr Drek and Snoop Puppy.

I was mainly arguin how i wanna shoot some niggerz up :)

Fine fine, ill b mre sensible since "reporters" mite b reading this, so this is 4 u guyz:

Suck my FUckin DIck u Faggots!!!!!!

back 2 the topic, i used No.1 and No.2 Took me about 15-20 minutes to make those 2 ppl up. I made no.1 some bitach who didnt like Donnes wrk cause she was a femenist :D and No.2 was just some nerd who wanted 2 suck Donnes dick!

clauss

i called mine adam and kate. don't even ask me where i got the names from!! however, they were originally anna and kate, but i didn't want 2 girls goin so we could possibly see a male's perspective - adam was stickin up for gonerill and regan. over and done with though, i'm stoked.

Morgues

I had Bill Smith and John Wilson :rolleyes:
Thing is they started with a conversation then with each page they started getting more aggressive.......bloody lucky I ran out of time because I wouldnt be surprised if I was describing a fight between them in my conclusion

p00_p00

oh and if u reporters wonderin where i got my very gooder vocabulary and speallng skills from, my skool is

OAKHILL COLLEGE CASTLE HILL!!!!!!!

So remember 2 write somethin good in the paper about us!

HSC
John: Traditionalist/Elizabethan
Jane: Nihilist/Absurdist

We had the same sorta question for the assessment task on Lear, and I used the same people from that :)

I made the Jane more openminded cos it would appeal to the "femmo-nazis" at the board of studies :)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Rita & Frank. no idea where those names came from. were we supposed to have them arguing? cause mine started out as some ppl in a poetry club who started fighting with each other and probably would have killed each other if I had more time. ahhh.. yes, very easy to get agressive over poetry. but its over so I dont care. WOOHOO!! :D:D:D

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Porphyria_J
I used "Mount" and "Franklin"

guess what i was drinking in the exam!
lol...we had to take our labels off, they made this huge deal about it.

Felix: I

i'm kinda a car nut so i used "Silvia Essex" and "Leslie Skyline"
they eventually became "S" and "L"
I think the initial inspiration came from the "Sylvia Plath" on the next page..

tweakin

lol @ ting
as if there arent already enough shit to report on our skool neway :p haha

Porphyria_J

Originally posted by jessika

lol...we had to take our labels off, they made this huge deal about it.

ahahaha, well when they said "does anyone have anything offensive" i brought out my mini packet of MnM's

and the lady actually read it

but no offense to those BOS supervisor folks, *CHILL* out!

and at our school we have all these OLD (no offense to old people!) and umm....heavy people lets say, who took sooo long to give you extra booklets, so with one hand writing and one hand up, your writing starts to take on the shape of a hill

Kezza

mine were completely boring
michael and cathy eventually M and C

hahahaha NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a goooooood feeling!!

Originally posted by Porphyria_J
I used "Mount" and "Franklin"

guess what i was drinking in the exam!
yep! matthew franklin wrote one of my readings..

Originally posted by mannnnndy
Rita & Frank
ever read educating rita?

mine were carla and nick - the people next to me during the exam

SaveFerris

I'm with the people who used Person 1 and Person 2 (which, after hand cramp, became P1 and P2)...the thought never actually occurred to me to name them!!

Person 1: educated, enlightened scholar
Person 2: ignorant fool (who was, at one point, called an ignorant fool by Person 1)

BTW, I did the speeches elective...Lincoln and Atwood...yeah, my response sucked...

p00_p00

Originally posted by tweakin
lol @ ting
as if there arent already enough shit to report on our skool neway :p haha

mayb u need 2 send the SMH ur Smoakhill vid????

THeyll have somethin 2 talk about..... u watch the Current Affairs thing on kids makin those vids? U could b on A Current Affairs..... but i dont think u want Australia 2 c u guyz do wat u do :p

EXA BOY

am i the only one that used my actual critics?? it was so much easier using T.S.Eliot and M.J.Creenan because i got to speak in first person the whole time..... only prob i mite have is that they r from different time periods hahahahaha but really who the hell has ever heard of M.J.Creenan!!!!!!!!!!

We r not even allowed 2 bring bottled water in so we up the back take turns to piss off the examiners by making her walk to the front of the hall to get one cup of water, then coming back 2 find sumone else wants it hahahaha damn we have her marching back and forward the whole exam muahahahahaha :p :argue:

Last edited:

tweakin

hahaha yeh i saw that shit on ACA, i even put some of the comments that mike munroe made onto the end of our video.

We are currently trying to get a gig going with the comedy channel...so smh if you are reading this...hook us up with some publicity! :) smoakhillvideo.cjb.net ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)