Cool Computer Cases` (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i personally dont have a good computer case to show off but i waas thinking to buy one. however if u guys have a slick case that u bought or even better enhanced yuort self. post a photo of it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
www.thebestcasescenario.com has some pretty cool looking cases, I especially liked the Alien one. That said, I don't think I'd ever go in for it myself because the novelty would wear off after a while.
They are sick cases, ive just got a standard case & im not planning on doing much to it

HSC
Buried away inside the link I pasted earlier, another (Very extensive) mod is detailed at: http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/projects/doom3/doomlog/doom3log_1.html

The link images are broken, but the article's pictures all seem to be in tact. It's a work in progress, but the guy has already put heaps of detail into it. Sort of amazing the amount of time people find to put into these projects :)

Once again, not something I'd dig personally, but I'm impressed that these people can concentrate on one thing for long enough to make something that detailed.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
www.thebestcasescenario.com has some pretty cool looking cases, I especially liked the Alien one. That said, I don't think I'd ever go in for it myself because the novelty would wear off after a while.
the clock on the front page of that site is awesome.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Buried away inside the link I pasted earlier, another (Very extensive) mod is detailed at: http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/projects/doom3/doomlog/doom3log_1.html

The link images are broken, but the article's pictures all seem to be in tact. It's a work in progress, but the guy has already put heaps of detail into it. Sort of amazing the amount of time people find to put into these projects :)

Once again, not something I'd dig personally, but I'm impressed that these people can concentrate on one thing for long enough to make something that detailed.

i really like the flight simulator PC that dude is building on the site. it will have three monitors connected together and a specially designed cockpit that will feel like yuor flying.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
try looking at the Antec Sonata.

kicks ass in terms of aesthetic value, performance (PSU, 18A on +12v rail iirc) and quietness. RRPs is around $180.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)