Cool Part Time Jobs (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Bartendering and drink pusher for a restaurant. Piss easy job most of the time.

mat2154

HSC
wuddie said:
pssst video game tester, get a life you geek.

acer arena is pretty good, i got a few mates who work there, hooked me up a couple of times.

get paid to watch footy, soccer and cricket games? that's my job.
lol agreed apparently video game testing is not what its cracked up to be

after working about a month at djs (first job), i quit and now i work at fox sports . pretty much all i do is watch sport (rugby, football etc) on 3 tvs and update the ticker on fox sports news. fkin bludge and i get paid $20p/h

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
mat2154 said:
lol agreed apparently video game testing is not what its cracked up to be

after working about a month at djs (first job), i quit and now i work at fox sports . pretty much all i do is watch sport (rugby, football etc) on 3 tvs and update the ticker on fox sports news. fkin bludge and i get paid $20p/h
haha, i saw that job on seek (Fox sports statistican). shouldve applied for it, sounds awesome. how many days a week is it?

Last edited:

mat2154

HSC
A High Way Man said:
haha, i saw that job on seek (Fox sports statistican). shouldve applied for it, sounds awesome. how many days a week is it?
it depends, this week i worked 5 hours on friday night and 7 hrs today in the morning (3:45am-10:45am)
i had a ten hour shift last week
they'll be more work when the nrl season starts

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
mat2154 said:
it depends, this week i worked 5 hours on friday night and 7 hrs today in the morning (3:45am-10:45am)
i had a ten hour shift last week
they'll be more work when the nrl season starts
fark, when are they hiring again

bvl

HSC
*rUsTy* said:
This thread is for people who consider their jobs to be really cool despite them only being Casual or Part-Time. I think I got a pretty cool job, being an Usher at Acer Arena. Good Money + Free Concerts= The coolest job I've had so far...

Anyone else?
pretty cool. i have something similar. i do the food at parramatta stadium and other crap like that. good money, dont have to work every week, free footy, couple concerts, but best of all-end of the night theres lots of food left-free dinner. plus...its actually very little work. get a rush at half-time, other than that, fairly quiet. just stand around talking and eating.

xJennax

HSC
I guess mine's kinda cool, coz I enjoy it lol.
I develop websites, get paid by ads and also sell stuff to other web owners.
I also do custom graphic design work for people...

aileenli

HSC
*rUsTy* said:
This thread is for people who consider their jobs to be really cool despite them only being Casual or Part-Time. I think I got a pretty cool job, being an Usher at Acer Arena. Good Money + Free Concerts= The coolest job I've had so far...

Anyone else?
Nice, I'm across at ANZ, starting next week.

Does Acer have a uniform? Lucky ANZ is disposing the beige pants :D

But yes, pay sounds good and I don't really mind rugby. Although they don't allow girls anywhere even near the change room area :(

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
:headbang: depends on the individual whether they find their job 'cool' ..

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Probably the best job I've ever had was one of my promo jobs... $25ph plus tips for helping host an 8 hour party. Including 3 course meal, swimming with the kids in the pool, helping serve food and stuff. I got a free meal and a gift out of it as well, and walked away with close to 250 bucks for one day.

My regular job in surf retail is pretty sweet too. Not as well paid, but the people make up for it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)