Cops execute 7 year old girl (1 Viewer)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ True, and that makes sense. The fundamental aspect here, politically, is that those who have a monetary interest in keeping the masses (that is the wage-labourers) drive racial ignorance to assist in keeping us socially divided and less likely to recognise that class matters more than race. The rich aren't stupid.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
No, you're way off. The wealthier you are, the more educated you tend to be. And the more educated you tend to be, the more exposure you have most likely had to the educational system, which from cradle to the grave (especially in the United States) bombards you with racial-egalitarianism, the idea that we're "all one people" and that we're all marching off into some post-racial utopia where human differences will be made not to matter. This is sustained ultimately by perverting and silencing the sciences that discuss human biological differences. There is a robust debate going on concerning intrinsic racial characteristics within these scientific fields, but they take place in interstices and dark spaces away from the prying eyes of the humanities, the public and the press.

The wealthy have a vested interest in getting everybody to accept there are no racial differences, not the other way round. Elites in business are sustained by racial orthodoxy; it provides credence to continued third-world immigration, which drags down wages by increasing the supply of labor. This was true as far back as 1924, when the American Immigration Bill was opposed by big business, but not by the public and academia, which worked together to decisively halt immigration.

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
So why do the Murdoch press, the Liberal party (in Howard/Abbott form), talkback radio, TV stations and other institutions with power in society make so much effort to stir up racism among the anglo 'strayans? (other than the obvious $$$)

Also, it's one thing to say that the education system preaches racial equality, which it sure does, but it doesn't practice it by any stretch of the imagination. The institutional disadvantage and discrimination against Aboriginal Australians in particular, and other minorities, is shocking. Schools basically aim to replicate the dominant culture of society (read: anglo) in its current form in the next generations and anyone outside that group is inherently disadvantaged from the first day they walk through the gates. Try speaking Aboriginal English at school and see how far you get.

tl;dr version: never went to school so I can't talk much

Last edited:
HSC
what

that is ridiculous m8 lol aboriginals are given advantages in the education system
disadvantages in socioeconomic standing and etc discourage them from using those advantages

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
what

that is ridiculous m8 lol aboriginals are given advantages in the education system
disadvantages in socioeconomic standing and etc discourage them from using those advantages
what advantages? sources plz. if they have advantages then why are their outcomes so far behind?

the culture of school is different from their culture @ home, n difference isn't looked up on favourably by school... we don't notice this as white aussies coz we haven't experienced it

HSC
bra it is evident in schools with high abo populations like all the ones i went to
they have, aboriginal guidance councillors, education scholarships etc there is more but i am busay. it is the home environment where they are let down m8. it is the same with all australians. poor home environment leads to higher chance of the kid being useless at lyf

bogans m8 also. socioeconomic status. kids from low socioeconomic status homes dont value edumacation as much (or something) hence they do worse at skool.

Edit: therefore its cylic bra, if ur paretns are shitcunts u have a higher chance of being a shitcunt. its a cycle thats gotta be stopped

i propose we take their kids off them and integrate them into families with higher socioeconomic status (whites)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
There have been lots of efforts to combat indigenous disadvantage in the education system (the indigenous education policy, AIMES, the Cadigal program etc), but they pretty much all rely on the students actually attending school, and living in a metropolitan area.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
haha... you mean we could steal a generation, you might say

well yeah you're right, because ppl from v. low socioeconomic status have similar problems, Aboriginal people just have it the worst.

Heaps of bogan parents do value education in some sense ( "Jayden do ya fucken homework or i'll flog ya"), they just don't have the culture/background knowledge to actually get their kids doing well

HSC
also once again

when a minority is marginalised (abos) they resent the community and are bad ok (el paso miracle)

but the community marginalises them cos they are scum cunts who steal m&ms from the pub and fuck their kids

and they steal m&ms and fuck their kids cos they are marginalised

~cycle~

HSC
so far the govt has tired to break the cycle by

- stealing the kids lol

- increasing education advantages. but this aint work if the kids dont value education or cant because their parents rape them too much

what to do

i know

put them on seperate communities in the bush run by churches

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
ur right m8

i was just sayin that schools are part of the problem

lol. People in Taree still say "they should go back to the missions" in 100% seriousness

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hopefully schools will get better. The Aboriginal Education Review was only in 2004, and resulted in the current Aboriginal Education Policy that has a new approach to dealing with Indigenous disadvantage (namely, working with the Indigenous community to try to increase home-school links and getting the whole community behind the education of the kids).

It'll take time, but I recall recent statistics (some tutor at uni quoted them, I'll try to find a source) showing that the numbers of Indigenous kids finishing high school are increasing. It's a small step, but it's something.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
So why do the Murdoch press, the Liberal party (in Howard/Abbott form), talkback radio, TV stations and other institutions with power in society make so much effort to stir up racism among the anglo 'strayans?
They do? Racial orthodoxy tends to take two positions: the conservative position and the liberal position. The conservative position is that "Racism is nowhere near as bad as it used to be and the only thing that is holding minorities back is welfare-dependence, mollycoddling and refusal to achieve". The liberal position is along the lines of "racism is still widespread and prevalent in education and government, and more social engineering and money thrown at their communities is what is necessary to overcome it and allow minority groups to equalize with whites." The position the Murdoch press and pundits like Andrew Bolt etc tends to take, is the first one. It may be considererd racist by you, but it is by no means "racist" by the actual proper definition of the word, because it still holds proportional representation and equality of outcome as possible. I take a third position, that neither of these things are likely to ever come about, because human populations are not mathematically, geometrically and physically down to the tenth decimal point equal, in every respect.

Maybe the Murdoch press report on minority crime a lot more. This is much less common in the United States (which was the focus of this topic), where the general rule is that if the press have not mentioned the race of the perpetrator involved in a story, then you can be sure it's a black person. But how is it racist to report on minority crime? I wish I could provide a better analysis of this point of yours, but I do not and have not followed the mainstream media for a very long time, so I'm not exactly familiar with it.

As for the Liberal party, whenever they make some controversial 'racist' comments it's really just to keep up the impression that they look tough and conservative, thus distinguishing them in the eyes of their simpleton voters more sharply from the Laborr party. It's an image game; they talk tough because they want to hold on as best they can to the part of their white constituency that will be suckered in by their "tough talking", but in actual practice, immigration under them will continue unabated. Under the leadership of John Howard, total settler arrivals increased 60%. You need a party headed by somebody like me to actually make some significant changes on this issue.

Also, it's one thing to say that the education system preaches racial equality, which it sure does, but it doesn't practice it by any stretch of the imagination. The institutional disadvantage and discrimination against Aboriginal Australians in particular, and other minorities, is shocking. Schools basically aim to replicate the dominant culture of society (read: anglo) in its current form in the next generations and anyone outside that group is inherently disadvantaged from the first day they walk through the gates. Try speaking Aboriginal English at school and see how far you get.
Here's why: the majority in this country is Anglo Saxon. This does not mean however that we do not spend any time at all discussing Aboriginal culture. When I was at school, we spent, probably, a disproportionate amount of time talking about Aboriginals and Aboriginal issues relative to their level in the population. We had NAIDOC and Reconciliaton day every year, teachers lecturing us on Aboriginal culture and Aboriginals coming in to talk to us about the stolen generation.

Actually, your argument is kind of weird. If we really were serious about "replicating" Aboriginal culture in our society, then the first step would in fact be to close down all of our schools. We would have to tear out all of our farms, dynamite our cities and destroy all of our technology. Education and instruction in subjects like written languge, grammar and math is foreign to Aboriginal culture, which had not developed any of these things. You are too focused upon surface-content of the material learned. If we started teaching Aboriginal students full-time "Aboriginal culture" then it is likely that they wouldn't want to learn about that either. Aboriginals will not be interested in education regardless of what is being taught. Aboriginal parents do not value education and do not raise their children as we do. It's just like how the College Board wanted to make the Scholastic Aptitude Test more fair to minorities by making about three quarters of the reading comprehension passages about minorities in some way. Needless to say, this had no influence whatsoever on test scores.

The terrible obstactle of possible intrinsic racial differences is present here. Full-blooded Aboriginals have an average IQ of about 62, the lowest in the entire world, after the Kalahari Bushmen. It is obvious just from observing their appearences that they are an extremely primitive looking people; with their wide nostrils, gargantuan jaws, and large-brow ridges, I would not be surprised if they turned out to be genetically very close to the earliest version of Homo Sapiens. They resemble the San people quite closely too. Of course, most Aboriginals are not full-blooded anymore, but even despite this, they are still possibly genetically disadvantaged for functioning properly in civilization, which explains why they do so poorly in employment and education.

You also failed to mention an important gap in your theory that it is cultural incompatibility that causes Aboriginal disadvantage in an educational context; that Whites are not the highest achievers in Australian education. Orientals are. Why do Orientals, many of which have freshly arrived from overseas and are much less familiar with Australian culture than Aboriginals, who have been here their whole lives, do better in schools than whites? This doesn't just happen here; Asians do better than whites in just about any white majority society with an Asian minority. This is a consistent, global pattern that your cultural incompatibility and "institutional discrimination" (and I could detail to you just some of the many ways in which Whites have discriminated against Asians in our societies over the past two hundred years) hypothesis completely fails to explain. The Chinese in Malaysia control a considerable percentage of the Malaysia's total wealth, despite the fact that Malaysians are the majority, set the educational curriculum and actually maintain (unlike us) policies that explictly discriminate against the Chinese. None of this makes any sense; at least, until you face up to the possibiltythat we're dealing with something that is beyond the environment, something that the equality orthodoxy fails to explain.

well yeah you're right, because ppl from v. low socioeconomic status have similar problems

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
The solution, quite probably, is a draconian social program that consists of sterilizing the bottom 50% for a menu of selected attributes of the Aboriginal population and encouraging the top 50% to breed. Repeat this for several generations and it is possible that they will be equal with whites within maybe a hundred or so years.

Luckily for them, I don't really care about helping them so let's just give them a portion of Northern Queensland and fuck them off there. They've been moaning about totally autonomous self-determination for a very long time, so let's give it to them. Never let it be said that Caesar was not generous.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
still not totally autonomous though

the problem is aboriginals, for all their moaning and whining about how bad they have it here, won't actually want to leave white society (no liquorland and smokes dere bruz) so we will probably have to coerce them to

HSC
yeah i think the point i originally intended on making was that we shouldnt focus on coons bra
there should be help given to all people from shit socioeconomic backgrounds (bogans, coons, islanders etc) instead of seperating them based on their ethnicity eh

be like all youse poor cunts line up for ya free tucker, not all youse blakc cunts line up for ya tucker

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah we can help poor fags be less poor by bringing back proper industry (if it was ever here in the first place) to this country so they can actually have some good places to work that pay a lot more than working at some shit paying job at a supermarket, stop forcing them to learn useless shit theyll never need or learn properly like algebra and make secondary schools for a portion of the australian population extremely vocational in their nature and oriented towards labouring jobs and trades, make it much harder to get a divorce (so trash parents dont break up which causes severe psychological damage to children), offer free abortions to undesirable types, stop giving worthless people money to crank out babies, bringing back the organic and legislative societal strictures that make lewd and awful behavior so prevalent amongst the people most likely to flip out of control without them and start coming down much harder on criminals

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)