Corey to star in new British ad campaign (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23438866-2,00.html
FORGET about his 15 minutes of fame, notorious party pest Corey Worthington is set to go global, having signed a lucrative endorsement deal with one of the largest mobile phone companies in the UK.

Ringing in his status as the poster pin-up for petulant teens around the world, Worthington's yellow sunglasses-clad face has been chosen to spruik the O2 network's latest campaign - to launch in the UK on Monday.

While a jubilant Max Markson confirmed he had orchestrated the deal on behalf of the Melbourne muppet, the celebrity agent would not be drawn on details of the campaign his youngest client, now 17, would be pushing.

However The Daily Telegraph's Confidential understands the campaign, believed to feature a viral component, was shot last week outside the Worthington family's Narre Warren home - with the full approval of his parents.

"If you thought you'd seen the last of Corey you were sadly mistaken - this is only the beginning," Markson gloated yesterday.

"This opportunity will mark Corey's first commercial and it's enormous - let's just say he'll be able to pay back any debts caused by damage from the party several times over.

"His parents are quite happy with the outcome of the whole situation, Corey's starting to make money and he's got a career ahead of him."

Worthington's spotty face has a surprising reach in the UK - when news of his infamous party first broke in January it was the second most read story on the BBC News website.
I love that news.com.au now has an in-depth feature section devoted to Corey.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Corey Worthington copycat parties 'could kill'

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
He fucked up but definitely made the best of his situation. He's a douche but I have a lot of respect for him.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
pretty sure i saw this guy at BDO, atleast thats who his friends were claiming he was and he had the sunnies on.

Whatever though, all the best to him but this basically got turned into something much bigger than it should have been. Some dumb kid throws a party that got out of hand, so what. The only reason i support him is because of the way today tonight tried to persecute him when he is basically just a dumb kid who made a mistake. That kind of backfired when their show gave him the opertunity to make a lot of money didnt it?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Meh, the kid's a faggot, end of story ^_^

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
lol, He's milking it for all its worth.

He should host a show like Jerry Springer.

Corey, Corey, Corey.... It Has a certain ring to it..

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I dunno, if I was running a company I don't think I'd want a derelict directionless teenager with an attitude problem being the face of it, but whatever. Each to their own.

Nobody is going to remember or care about this dude in a few years so he might as well milk his 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth so he has something to look back on when he's stocking shelves at a 7/11 down the track.

Jess007

HSC
corey is not hot...end of story..complete idiot!! why would u wanna aspire to him!!

guruj790

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
I like him. But I can understand those who don't.

What I don't understand is people being outraged or even annoyed that he is continuing to feature in the media. Most celebrities are fucktards. Deal with it. If you don't like it, just ignore it. It is idiots whinging about him and saying "what a dickhead I'd like to smash him" ect that has been such a huge boost to his profile.

what a dickhead i'd like to smash him

moz324

HSC
dont u ppl get dat he did da whole party/sunglasses thing 4 attention and that is wot he got??? he is just a spoiled brat who is looking 4 attention whether good or bad!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
now the whole world's gonna think all aussie teenage guys are exactly like this guy.

p__D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)