Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you take a coronavirus vaccine if it was available to you, and if so which would you prefer?

• No

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Any vaccine

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Pfizer

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Astra Zeneca

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Already vaccinated with AZ

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Already vaccinated with Pfizer

Votes: 60 39.2%
  • Moderna

• Sputnik

• Janssen

• Novavax

• Total voters

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
lol i love how you think you know me as though i give the remotest of a shit about endless consumer garbage that's available in first world western countries that i somehow could never live without if i didnt have

my life is very barely any different from most ppl in the third world as it is, arguably worse

im already seriously planning on moving to brazil or somewhere a faggot like you would never consider living in, but enjoy living indoors like a fucking coward
surviving isn't living

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it's still as relevant to the conversation as your remark
i wasnt even arguing against what you said, you doofus

i'm just independently pointing out the silliness of your putting something like that in your signature

the reddit thing is using post history to dismiss somebody's argument which i wasn't even trying to do ffs

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I went for my pfizer last week and wasn't eligible apparently, so I got astrazeneca and felt a bit weak that night, but was all good (slight arm pain at the area).

Government dealt with this so badly and it's still kinda funny that cops are extremely extremely biased as you see with the vids of them issuing 0 fines in rich white privileged areas (Bondi), whereas if they see someone in the west, cya -$1000 from ur bank instantly
s.png
yeah dude i wonder why

must be because they're white and the west isn't, yep no other possible explanation

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
For the young & healthy, who have a high probability of overcoming COVID if infected, the benefit (efficacy) to risk (both short and long term) of the different vaccines should be carefully considered. Vaccine efficacy is also not evaluated in isolation from other factors. If the individual continues to observe physical distancing and good hygiene practices, the viral load on transmission would probably have some impact on whether the immune system is able to clear the virus before the aberrant responses are triggered. As such, a vaccine with a lower efficacy rate (for the overall population) but safer (or at least known) adverse reaction profile might be better for the young, who can always get the more experimental drug at a later date when more data has been collected.
Have you any of the coronavirus vaccines or are you holding out for a particular type of vaccine?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Covid in America is starting to spike. I guess we aren't the only ones fucked.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
China's actually holding up really well, can't help but think they did this on purpose. Make's me question the effectiveness of democracy lmao.

DarkOperator618

HSC
China's actually holding up really well, can't help but think they did this on purpose. Make's me question the effectiveness of democracy lmao.
encouraging us to turn into communism lmao

*soviet anthem intensifies*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)