Throw away that text bookscT)BitterSweet said:Could somebody explain to me why 6) c is more correct than b?
Parallel just seems more correct as You have old and new system running in tandem in different stores, whereasthe textbook defines pilot as:
"Pilot conversion involes the use of parts of the fully installed new system while the old one is i use"
The question doesn't state whether a portion or the whole system is implemented so do we assume it is the whole system implemented at the store?
My scanner is broked =(sdsdsdsdsd said:Can someone write up the multiple choice questions along with the A B C D? I didn't save my booklet or remember my answers.
scT)BitterSweet said:My scanner is broked =(
1) What document describes the responsibilities of a software developer when using software within an organisation?
A) Code of conduct
B) Code of response
C) Interface agreement
D) Reliability agreement
2) Which of the following must be indicated on an initial Gantt chart
A) Time and hardware
B) Time and project components
C) Responsible personnel and hardware
D) Responsible and project components
3) What tool would be used by a software developer to represent a system
A) Font Specifications
B) Ergonomic diagrams
C) Hardware specifications
D) Input Process Output diagrams
4) diagrams...screw that.
5) What is the purpose of drawing a storyboard when analysing a computer systems problem?
A) To document variable attributes
B) To show possible navigation paths
C) To conform to industry standards in screen design
D) To ensure that a hierarchical structure has been used
6) A retail company installs and tests a new system at one store prior to releasing the system to other stores.
What is the name of this method of implementation?
7) Which process would you undertake during the "understanding" phase of the development of a software solution to a complex problem?
A) Design of algorithms
B) Selection of software environment
C) Testing of program when using sample data
D) Representing the system using diagrams.
Will finish after dinner.