Correct Multiple Choice Answers (checked by teacher) (1 Viewer)

BlazifeX

HONK HONK
HSC
Will-E said:
UMMM 9 IS ACTUALLY B) Breakpoints
Evidence:
Quote from Excel HSC Software Design And Devlopment:
"Setting break points is the simple technique of temporarily or permanently stopping excecution of a program part of the way through the program..........
......While the program is stopped, the programmer can interrogate the value of variables." (i underlined it to make emphasis)

but im still not so sure, since they want "output statements" and the only output statement given is "flags" which made sense to me and is why i chose it in the exam.
either way, i depending on this i got 19 or 20/20 :D

...What?
They mean every time a variable is changed there' an output to tell you that. That isn't a flag or a breakpoint...

fishbulb

HSC
Will-E said:
UMMM 9 IS ACTUALLY B) Breakpoints
Evidence:
Quote from Excel HSC Software Design And Devlopment:
"Setting break points is the simple technique of temporarily or permanently stopping excecution of a program part of the way through the program..........
......While the program is stopped, the programmer can interrogate the value of variables." (i underlined it to make emphasis)

but im still not so sure, since they want "output statements" and the only output statement given is "flags" which made sense to me and is why i chose it in the exam.
either way, i depending on this i got 19 or 20/20 :D
I re-read the question in the exam and it didnt say anything about stopping the program while execution. If it did, then it would be breakpoints.

BlazifeX

HONK HONK
HSC
fishbulb said:
I re-read the question in the exam and it didnt say anything about stopping the program while execution. If it did, then it would be breakpoints.
This.

Will-E

HSC
well, if it isn't a) or b), then can someone explain how 'Program Traces' and 'Single line stepping' can be referred to as 'output statements'? also, it is specifically referred to in the question as "the programmer inserts a number of output statements".
maybe i'm missing something important......

Will-E

HSC
haha, sorry, i think it is c) program traces now
i just read this definition:
"Program traces allow the programmer to view progress of the program excecution in detail. A trace enables the programmer to see the actual line of the program that is being excecuted and the current value of variables being used in the program."
i guess thats 19/20 for me :D

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Someone put up the rest of the multiple choice questions plz.

deanzinghini

HSC
Question 9.. u dont insert output statements for program traces...program traces displays the variables without the programmer having to code these lines in...

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Someone put up the rest of the multiple choice questions plz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)