Counterstrike (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

this could have already been done i assume.

but what is ur nicks on cs and what servers do you use?

u guys like 1.6 or source.

anyone in a clan if so whats ur clan and how big is it.

peace.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
clock work orange.
i play source sometimes, but mainly the fun maps

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
t-cells
play on internode servers 1,2,3 an -ff -awp servers and on ipgn dm server

play 1.6

source suks

an sometimes i use the nick crouchingcockhiddenpussy when im playing shit rofl

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I used to play back in the days of 1.4

Pierotte

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
see in the time it took u to post that u could have simply explained.

Plus i dont really care that much... and i prefer the biased opinions of these things i.e. one person may reply "oo its the best (game??) ever"

another replies

"hahah its a thing losers do in their spare time"
pfft i dunno.

7th Sign

HSC
counterstrike is just homo now days .....i was playing it back in the day like in 2001 when it was like non homo to play like in school during computers and shit.....now any one who is like 16 up playin it your just sad....i hate people that hang out at like internet cafes playing it like 24/7 their soo sus .....people get soo worked up over counterstrike....like some asian dude was screaming at a white guy you noob dont snipe me im going to bash you now full getting worked up and shit....im like chill man its just a game....:| whats a clan is that like a group of counter strike people or something playing at once :|

funniboi

HSC
7th Sign said:
counterstrike is just homo now days .....i was playing it back in the day like in 2001 when it was like non homo to play like in school during computers and shit.....now any one who is like 16 up playin it your just sad....i hate people that hang out at like internet cafes playing it like 24/7 their soo sus .....people get soo worked up over counterstrike....like some asian dude was screaming at a white guy you noob dont snipe me im going to bash you now full getting worked up and shit....im like chill man its just a game....:| whats a clan is that like a group of counter strike people or something playing at once :|

thanks, but ur life story was not necessary.

HSC
7th Sign said:
i was at a hurstville net cafe, me and my mates where there in 2004 jan, and back then i had been playing it HEAPS, so i was at the net cafe, and i would run around with the para killing people, and i'd usually shoot the body after rounds over, and this kid (~12) kept screaming "STOP SHOOTING AT MY BODY#@$@#$" (this kid was going spastic), and his 14 year old brother was threatning me, i was laughing at them

and he keeps daring me to do it again, so later i knifed him AND his brother, and then shot the bodies and they got up and left

LMFAO!

dont get me started at the competitions of UT i entered in 2001/2002 and people's reaction when i was like 13 beating them

.scareCROW

HSC
Yeah, cool game.

I play as scareCROW and mostly in GA (Dust 2) or any eNet NSW servers.

I don't play much nowdays as most of the players are spastic 12 year old kids.

santaslayer

HSC
I'm called SantaSlayer. :)

or

tAnG..

Only play in cafe's...no clans, no nothing....

no time nowdays though...

JiMtorin

HSC
I've been playing since 1.3. I still love it but the best version was 1.6, but im used to CS:S now. But the source game i can wait for is DoD.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
How can you people like CS so much? It's so lame. There's no story, repetitive maps and after even an hour of play you feel a little lamer, a little dumber and a little fatter.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Shut up panzy boy, you go around blowing the shit out of each other with a bunch of guns, wtf do you want? A Homoerotic thriller about a gay counter-terrorist and his secret terrorist lover?

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i was a good player in the good ol 1.5 times ... i played in babesclan server i was ranked 2nd consistantly with a kd of about 3-4 ... i went under the neme of BlueFire or xEN ... fav maps - iceworld/dedust/dedust2/cbble/italy ... fav gun - b->4->3 w/e that is ... havent played in ages, i need a cd key, i hate steam ... its fukd

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)