Country Road Bags (1 Viewer)

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
i must say they ARE getting a bit common.. even at my public school! can anyone think of an alternative? i have an oversized mooks bag but it is hopeless and has already fallen apart. (must be able to hold a p.e. uniform and textbook)

HSC
brogan77 said:
lol, i bet it's oversized after mooks has been done with it. :eek:
ahahahaha

seriously, why do you uni kids need such massive bags? half the time i don't even need a bag, and even on the days when i have the most amount of textbooks etc, i just take a backpack.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i saw the first one ive ever seen today. my friend anna has one. and she is THE tiniest vietnamese chick you've ever seen. This bag is quite literally, more than half of her height. so ridiculous

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
miss_gtr said:
wth you saw the first one today? uni's are swarming with them!

they are big, but no ones ever fills them up. its just convenient I guess.
Yeah, i don't really pay all that much attention to peoples bags. I just noticed Anna's bag because i recognised the label on her bag as the one everyone was raving about in this thread. I hadn't actually even heard of the brand before this thread.

HSC
kimi said:
Thats why you get the ladies' ones?!?!?!?

Theyre ugly, but practical.
there's ladies' ones? i thought it was mens only. could anyone show me a pic of a men's and women's one then coz i thought there was no difference...:confused:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
I got one, just because its so big and i cant fit alot in it (and its plain, not to fussy)...I had no idea they were so popular, i dont think ive seen anyone else with one.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
sunjet said:
i got a navy blue one today.. so big, fit a suit + all uni books easily :>
omg I have a navy blue one too! I see about 100 people with a navy blue one everyday!

I got it for uni. I carry a labcoat with me on most days + uni notes, lunch, umbrella, pencil case, 2 bottles of water, etc every day, and sometimes a textbook with everything previously mentioned, so the bag is pretty appropriate for me. When it has only a few things in it, it is flat, so it doesn't look big. At first I hated the fact that it had no strong base, but now I don't mind. I wish it had a couple of inside pockets though (just for my phone).

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Iheartpaulfrank said:
there's ladies' ones? i thought it was mens only. could anyone show me a pic of a men's and women's one then coz i thought there was no difference...:confused:
They're the same thing.

Although, they do have a new tote bag for women.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
tres bien said:
They're the same thing.

Although, they do have a new tote bag for women.
Yeah, thats the one ive got. its got a small zipper pocket inside, perfect for shoving your phone in. And its slightly smaller in width and longer length wise as opposed to the mens country road bags.

lulabelle

HSC
Everyone has one of those country road bags these days, saturday netball especially, it could almost be part of the team uniform, practically every second person at my school has one and someone's country road bag even got stolen, only the bag was taken and
everything else was left in a locker including an ipod which is actually worth more than the bag, so stupid and lame.......just go buy the bag if you love it so much

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
i dont get the attraction?

are they particularly comfy or something?
Not comfy, it feels like the weight doubles of whatever you are carrying and kills your shoulders.

Otherwise, it just fits alot of stuff.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
how could you possibly want a product that every other conformist female/feminine man on the earth already has

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i hadnt heard of them til uni lol. i think guys look girly when they carry them like a handbag. i.e not using the long strap.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
haha. most common bag at caringbah high school thats for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)