Countryroad Bag (1 Viewer)

kenny.

HSC
wendaYYY said:

It honestly looks really weird and where I live, everbody has a Country Road bag so it's just not that original anymore
It's not just where you live. It's everywhere.
It hasn't been original for a loooooooooooong time.

sasa-o8

HSC
Re: Countryroand Bag

My god, have you seen the red and black tartan one they've just released? HORRIBLE :(

Aplus Wez

TheCoolestGroupThatYouCouldEverHopeToJoin
HSC
CR Bags are really great! I love mine ive got 4 black (THE ORIGINAL!) white(Bought it from CR Store its full white), Grey with black stripes(Myer) and rainbow coloured one (I found in some CR store like really north-west sydney). But its true, too many people wear them. I remember people told me off coz i was wearing it, now people just pass by not noticing.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Will and always has been, loaded with faggotry.

aileenli

HSC

buy one if you want to look like you're going on a three-day trip or like you're lugging around a dead body...

HSC
Ok. So around uni, I have been noticing a LOT of people walking around with the CR bags... except they are not really CR bags. I'm not talking about the Sportsgirl copycat ones, but the other ones which come in many more colours than the real CR ones yet they have no name written on the sides. Where are people getting them from?

johony

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Ok. So around uni, I have been noticing a LOT of people walking around with the CR bags... except they are not really CR bags. I'm not talking about the Sportsgirl copycat ones, but the other ones which come in many more colours than the real CR ones yet they have no name written on the sides. Where are people getting them from?
You're probably talking about the Cotton On ones, they're like half the price and half as big too. The strap goes all around the bag too.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol.

i've gotta Prada Bag.
:X

it's pretty cool; small bag; but fits all that i need. ^__^

sasa-o8

HSC
Yeah, if it's anything I hate more than CR bags, it's the COTTON ON copycats. Particularly the fluro orange/black one YUCK

HSC
johony said:
You're probably talking about the Cotton On ones, they're like half the price and half as big too. The strap goes all around the bag too.
Ahh I see. Cheap imitations. The handles are floppy as.

^ Yes the colours they come in might be more plentiful, but they're tacky.

lil dynamyt

HSC
I get annoyed whenever i see a guy have this bag around his shoulder...its like they're carrying a handbag

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
I have one too :)
It's red with white stripes
There's nothing wrong with students going to private girls school carrying one of these...because i'm one of those 'people':lol:

CR bags are the BEST.. :)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
actually just yesterday i saw one of my mates carrying this really hot country road bag. it wasn't as big as the ones girls carry around, his one was thick lines of olive green and black. it was really hawt...but i still wouldn't get it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

lol.

the only real time i used my CR bag would be when i have kendo and need to bring my clothes along with me.
I also put my books inside there.. and i've been carrying it like a handbag. that's because from experience if i use the long strap; creates unncessary force my shoulder has to deal with and makes it hurt more. =]

that said; i hate carrying it around. its too big and i sometimes hit ppl with it. =_=

aznassassin2

HSC
*sigh* country road is so phased out , just like black converse chux. whats next...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)