Countryroad Bag (1 Viewer)

kenny.

HSC
I've noticed recently that less and less ppl are carrying them around at uni.
It's a good thing.

aileenli

HSC
Because they're so big, ugly and shapeless. And guys with baby pink or baby blue ones look like faggots :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kenny. said:
I've noticed recently that less and less ppl are carrying them around at uni.
It's a good thing.
True. It's still got a toehold at usyd, and weirdly enough it's always with certain "types", if that makes sense. You'll hardly ever see a reasonably dressed person carrying one, it's always guys with faggy tight shorts and rabens and mammoth sunglasses etc etc.

aileenli

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
True. It's still got a toehold at usyd, and weirdly enough it's always with certain "types", if that makes sense. You'll hardly ever see a reasonably dressed person carrying one, it's always guys with faggy tight shorts and rabens and mammoth sunglasses etc etc.
Dont forget the faggy tight jeans! CLEARLY they don't plan on having kids in the future :p

HSC
i like it cause its convient for when i go out... and its pretty unisex

they've been around for years.... our teacher told us she had one when she was in high school and people had them instead of school bags and it was a pharse she went through back then too...

but yeh got to agree they dont make good school bags... not practical for heavy stuff... mind you most girls at school still use them... cant see y when it kills your shoulders and you have to dodge the teachers....

HSC
I happen to think CR bags look great. There's new colours and patterns out. It's preppy chic. :)

I always thought it was the reasonably fashionable people who carried one. They look effortlessly casual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)