• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Courses being undertaken by prospective 2005 students (1 Viewer)

Which area of discipline are you planning to undertake at uws

• College of Arts, Education and Social Sciences

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • College of Law and Business

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • College of Science, Technology and Environment

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • College of Social and Health Sciences

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • others

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

za man

hey y'all what courses are u planning to do this year at uws
and is the course the one you intend to finish with or are you just using it to get into another course

in regards to the poll nursing science is part of college of social and health science and not others, in case you were wondering. if ur unsure about what area your course is you can check from this site

http://www.uws.edu.au/about/acadorg

Last edited:

mattyg87

HSC
im planning to do B Technology (IT Support), but i need the cut-off to drop by ~ 2 points so yeah

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm continuing in my degree which i started last year. B of applied science (environmental management and tourism) but now its changed names to B of tourism major in natural resource management.

za man

mattyg87 said:
im planning to do B Technology (IT Support), but i need the cut-off to drop by ~ 2 points so yeah
from what i have heard the uai cutoff marks are goin to drop this year

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i have 5 of my 9 preferences at uws

i am hoping to get either into law/business or commerce or business

Hey I know you from the Legal Studies forum.

An important note, Jennifer actually supported UWS in one of the Law admissions forums on this site where all the Usyd hopefuls didn't even consider us.

Welcome aboard.

Jonathan A

HSC
za man said:
from what i have heard the uai cutoff marks are goin to drop this year

If you put for example, BA at UWS 5th, and BA at Usyd as first.Then the UAIU Cut-offs rise for Usyd, more people are likely to fill in the BA spots at UWS, so its cut-offs will rise. This is not to say you are wrong, but its a possibility.

Jonathan A

HSC
mattyg87 said:

You will find various courses at various times drop. It's now a matter of hoping yours' does too. Good luck with it.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Hey I know you from the Legal Studies forum.

An important note, Jennifer actually supported UWS in one of the Law admissions forums on this site where all the Usyd hopefuls didn't even consider us.

Welcome aboard.
GO JEN woot

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
za man said:
what exactly did she do?
hehe ... thats what i wanna know as well ... maybe its got something to do with the courses she wants to do :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jonathan A

HSC
It was on Law Admissions. A poll was conducted to see which unis law applicants applied for. They didn't put UWS, so Jennifer wrote:

where is UWS this poll is very limited

UWS for me

za man

would anyone know officially how many students transfer out of uws a year or between courses, cos it seems to me that most ppl i have talk to are not really interested in actually goin to uws but actually jus using it as a spring board to other uni's

klh

HSC
well i think the number is, you could say quietened down, since UWS wants to advertise its good and not encourage itself as a stepping stone to other unis.
I mean ive recently just seen that UWS markets itself regularly in the local newspaper [Fairfield Champion]. I get the Fairfield Advance so thats why i just notice now...

za man

klh said:
well i think the number is, you could say quietened down, since UWS wants to advertise its good and not encourage itself as a stepping stone to other unis.
I mean ive recently just seen that UWS markets itself regularly in the local newspaper [Fairfield Champion]. I get the Fairfield Advance so thats why i just notice now...
you serious but how many year 12 leavers take that seriously thou

za man

so it seems to me ur one of da ppl who would be lookin for a transfer out of uws as soon as the oppotunity comes, if uhave to go to uws , aye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)