court report 1st yr (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Anyone started yet? Anyone not started?

I still havn't gone to court yet =.=...feeling so exhausting settling into uni. :bomb:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Anyone started yet? Anyone not started?

I still havn't gone to court yet =.=...feeling so exhausting settling into uni. :bomb:
You better go tomorrow or next week. It would be highly advisable to plan your visit very carefully as everyone's report will be quite distinct from one another (that is unless you tag along with your friends).

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I got a crap timetable =.= which mean i cant go till next tuesday and wednesday, a bit scare about the rush. If i go 2marrow i might be late for a tutorial:(.

Just curious, how long did you go for per day?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I got a crap timetable =.= which mean i cant go till next tuesday and wednesday, a bit scare about the rush. If i go 2marrow i might be late for a tutorial:(.

Just curious, how long did you go for per day?
I went for a day (Tuesday to be precise). Best if you go to the courts in one whole day. It really does eat your time up. Missing a tutorial wouldn't be advisable either, so maybe play it safe. Remember LawLink is your friend.

A

armota

went to a murder trial in the supreme court this week.. pretty awkward experience being in the same room as an accused murderer and the victims family beside you

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I am. My one is really simplistic - local court being more informal, the robe and wig, witness nervous...etc..

I m just hoping for a pass:(

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
anyone else completely lost as to how to write the court report?
as in what sort of argument are we meant to form and how do we set it out?
It depends on what your lecturer wants, ask him/her and you'll get a better idea. And Chewy be more confident lol, you'll be fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)