Cramming success stories? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i have two three hour exams tomorrow which ive barely studied for any of you stay up all night and studied and did well

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
i have two three hour exams tomorrow which ive barely studied for any of you stay up all night and studied and did well
For trial 1 stayed up till 4 am for every subject to cram. It wasn't fun but I guess it paid off

jathu123

HSC
For trial 1 stayed up till 4 am for every subject to cram. It wasn't fun but I guess it paid off
^ yup can confirm, and he achieved some pree great marks

OP, unfortunate you have 2 exams, but u got this mate!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
was it the night before cos that's me
Yeah whole physics course but unfortunately you have 2 exams. I guess try to revise the MAIN content that always gets tested to secure the most marks.

You've got approximately 9-10 hours to study so just do half for each subject, one hour per module I guess and cram in as much as possible!

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
I'm just curious but how does one cram maths? I feel like it's impossible to cram since you need to be practicing daily to know everything by trials?

OkDen

HSC
Uni Grad
I knew a guy once named Sichael Mcofield, he crammed the whole course in writing on his body. He got pretty good scores. 99%.

:idea::idea::idea:

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
I'm just curious but how does one cram maths? I feel like it's impossible to cram since you need to be practicing daily to know everything by trials?
Under these unfortunate circumstances, the best strategy (in my experience) is to learn all the basic concepts up to routine questions only. Theoretically, this will give you a chance to tackle all questions in the exam and how well you perform mostly depends on your problem solving skills and how well you can apply concepts on-the-go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)