crappy lectures/tutes/whatever (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
does any one have any really crappy classes. i have two that i hate and i so wish i could drop. gender studies (ourimbah) and australian popular culture (callaghan) both of these lectures are so boring and i cant stand them. in aus pop culture we have the worst chick ever for our lecturer. she laughs at students and is so crap. she said we would fail our essays if they were boring. OF COURSE THEY WILL BE BORING! THEY ARE ESSAYS! anyway. im over my little rant now.
discuss

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
i hate every subject this semester bar one. and i only like that subject cos it is an engineering subject so i can go kick the soccerball in the engineering courtyard with some eng dudes after class

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have no words to describe how much I loathe SOCA1200- Health Sociology. In comparison, it makes it look as if I like HUBS1404- Biomedical Sciences 2

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
SoCal said:
Haha, it's like don't get us started, hey:p?

Surely you can take a few mins to at least tell us about Neil ;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
Surely you can take a few mins to at least tell us about Neil ;)
Oh there are far worse lecturers than Neil. What about ACFI2080 today? I am so used to Niel getting there late and then taking all day to get started that when the new lecturer actually started on time I was late:p.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Easton is usually late.. or maybe he's just not a morning person which is why he's always late for 9am lectures :p

Justine2408

HSC
thirsty said:
does any one have any really crappy classes. i have two that i hate and i so wish i could drop. gender studies (ourimbah) and australian popular culture (callaghan) both of these lectures are so boring and i cant stand them. in aus pop culture we have the worst chick ever for our lecturer. she laughs at students and is so crap. she said we would fail our essays if they were boring. OF COURSE THEY WILL BE BORING! THEY ARE ESSAYS! anyway. im over my little rant now.
discuss
Australian popular culture - is that CULT1100? She is so rude .... she seems to really hate students - you have to wonder why someone would be a lecturer if you really don't like students.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Oh there are far worse lecturers than Neil. What about ACFI2080 today? I am so used to Niel getting there late and then taking all day to get started that when the new lecturer actually started on time I was late:p.
It was funny seeing your face when you walked in :)

thirsty

HSC
Justine2408 said:
Australian popular culture - is that CULT1100? She is so rude .... she seems to really hate students - you have to wonder why someone would be a lecturer if you really don't like students.
no its ENGL1040.... but it could be the same stpid lady... her name is therese or something. she is so annoying n she fully puts students down n says she is right be cause she has studied more... even though its pop culture so its what you make of it anyway!!!!! i purposely didnt go today cuz i was do angry to deal with her. I hope se writes something bad on my essay im gonna rip her to shreads if its something like... "its too boring"
man im angry!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
It was funny seeing your face when you walked in :)
Hmm, how do you know who I am? I didn't think you had established that yet:p. Haha, I didn't realise I was pulling a face:confused:.

rific

HSC
thirsty said:
no its ENGL1040.... but it could be the same stpid lady... her name is therese or something. she is so annoying n she fully puts students down n says she is right be cause she has studied more... even though its pop culture so its what you make of it anyway!!!!! i purposely didnt go today cuz i was do angry to deal with her. I hope se writes something bad on my essay im gonna rip her to shreads if its something like... "its too boring"
man im angry!
Therese Davies? She was one of my tutors in first year. Ever since I've turned away from her classes. Apparently she is really good in the 3000 level subjects, but I wasn't willing to take that chance.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
SCIM2030 nuf said

and at the moment EDUC2049 hence why i am at home, and not at the lecture

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
comp2230 - algorithmics

I think i did a question of one of the assignments for that subject for one of the guys in my block - an induction question with SQRT(5) everywhere :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)