- Saw a goat walk across the field
- there are usually condoms in the bathrooms on a regular basis
- the principal found a bong in one of the classrooms
- I saw a guy in the library searching "how to make a bomb" (we did do quanta to quarks as our physics option)
- usually every 2 months or so the students planned a "muck up dress day" (without the schools consent lol) and if you had the most random your outfit you won something (I cannot unsee )
I saw a lot of crazy and disgusting shit at HS (I went to an Catholic all boys, enough said), but my favourite was muck up day 2007 where about 50 girls from the local girls Catholic school ran through our yard in bikinis and halloween masks. You can imagine the sexual repression exploding as they ran around the school (guys were throwing water on them and stuff). For a whole week, all discussions pretty much went like "did you see the one in the X bikini? I'd like to SEXUALLY EXPLICIT REMARK".
-deodorant bombs at the quad
-2012 slave day [past yr 12s] we had group of guys dress as nuns, walk into classroom and sing
-2012 slave day some dudes wore builders vest and short shorts and also walked into classrooms singing YMCA + dance + one leb dude gave a lap dance to our english teacher (neva4get)
2014 our year. we had one dude dress up as cupid [in full nekked glory + nappy] for swimming carnival. Our year advisor played along and pretended to feed him. [mind you, both are pretty big fellas.]
Someone set off a pipe bomb.
Or the time we were doing the flame test in chemistry, and someone turned up on shrooms, and he looked like he was having the most amazing time watching all the different colours.