Creating Timetable (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Who votes that wixxy has a piccy on her profile?
I'm on the left keke?

And awesomeness, Campbelltown BOSer(s) :D

sullyman

HSC
hey guys i have a bit of a dilemma...you see i can fit all my units on 2 days but i was wondering if it is to hard/hectic scheduling...i have like 5 classes on both days and its like 7 hours straight with no breaks...should i spread it out to 3 days to make it a bit easier or will I be able to cope?

Thanks
Id spread it out so you can have breaks, and also to allow your brain to cope with the information it has just been given in the previous class before it is bombarded with more information.

uwshm8

uwshm8
HSC
this university stuff seems fairly vague, hope i get into the swing of things quickly! is everybody going 2 'o'week?... should be good! btw are you able to do your course on different campus'... cause i was just looking at the timetables.. turns out i can do it at parra and ctown which is much better then travelling 2 parra eveytime.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
this university stuff seems fairly vague, hope i get into the swing of things quickly! is everybody going 2 'o'week?... should be good! btw are you able to do your course on different campus'... cause i was just looking at the timetables.. turns out i can do it at parra and ctown which is much better then travelling 2 parra eveytime.
omg another Campbelltown BOSer...
Muhuhahaha.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
omg another Campbelltown BOSer...
Muhuhahaha.

cxlxoxk

HSC
So are all the tutorials that are at different times, the same tutorials? Like are they there just for people who want to go at another time? Why are there so many different times for tutorials, and so little number of times for lectures?

edit: also

what does the reserve mean in here? the whole unit is reserved? or just that isolated tutorial time?

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
So are all the tutorials that are at different times, the same tutorials? Like are they there just for people who want to go at another time? Why are there so many different times for tutorials, and so little number of times for lectures?
edit: also
what does the reserve mean in here? the whole unit is reserved? or just that isolated tutorial time?
Tutorials are so so so much smaller than lectures.. so there need to be a lot more tutes than lectures. All will be the same, just choose which suits you.
And I'm pretty sure that it's just the time slot which lines up with the reserve statement.

not if i see you first wixxy ahah, should be good aye! gunna be hectic fun! so u from ctown.. or u just going 2 the uws there?
I'm not from Campbelltown but it's like.. ~20 minute drive [35-40 minute train] from my house so it's not bad in terms of travel. Looking forward to it immensely :D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
riverwood :p

EDIT: haha now you can stalk me too easily :O Go up to every person you meet and when you find a Rivo person you'll know its me.

Roga

HSC
Since I'm doing business and commerce/law, does that mean I have to enter 8 sets of course codes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)