Creating Timetable (1 Viewer)

sl3epyAZN

HSC
its pretty logic they wouldnt let u register for spring, because it makes others disadvantaged for those who register midsemster into the uni and stuff.. Its like same as for late round applications it would accepted for late offer etc.

LatK7

HSC
Yeah, you only register for Autumn. I had no idea when i started. You'll register for Spring some time after your 1st semester results come out.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
So I've got a Lecture from 11am - 1pm and another at 3pm - 5pm. But the lecture I have from 11am - 1pm only has 2 Tutorials open (as of now). One from 1pm - 2pm (but now full) and another from 3pm - 4pm. This results in a core clash, where can I go to enquire about this?

Although the one from 3pm - 4pm is almost full (doing Sports Management and isn't that popular), another set of hours will open up (4pm - 5pm & 5pm - 6pm).

Kind of sucks because I only have 3 weeks of the lecture where I have to go from 3pm - 5pm. So then it would result in me having 10 weeks where I'll have a Lecture from 11am - 1pm then most likely...5pm - 6pm. :(

Blasphemy. I really wish that my Tutorial Registration page didn't stuff up during such a time.

LatK7

HSC
Could try contact the unit co-ordinator, maybe.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
quick question for law students!!! is it smarter to have the introduction to law workshop before or after the seminar?

trickx

HSC
FFS !
Am I the only one that has to go to uni four fucking times a week ??

sl3epyAZN

HSC
I am also going to uni 4 times a week.. I coulda crammed it into 3 days but i rather have a break than bloody 6 hours straight and not being able to concentrate half way.. its not that bad anywayz unless you want to work those 2 days off or whatever.

Felix-x34

Asylum Request Pending
HSC
Yeah im on four-day weeks too.

I could have crammed it all into three, but that seemed a bit hefty so I spread it out. Im happy with the end-result and thats despite UWS screwing me with their MySH*T system

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
It's UWS no one expects you not to have difficulty doing this cinders.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
probably will happen due to the frustration of attempting to explain elementary maths concepts to a group of UWS students.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Lucky, I'm going over a period of 3 days - Monday to Wednesday which is good. And in the first 3 weeks, I have 4 hours of breaks on Mondays. Had to sign up for 6-8pm Lecture. Rage! I just know I'll get killed from Campbelltown -> Parramatta!

beefnoodle

HSC
I have a conflicting timetable.
Law Thursday 1600-1800
Stats Thursday 1600-1700

what do i do now?
the Stats tut for Friday is not enable yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)