Creative help (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
I have already previously written an imaginative about the experiences of a migrant and i used rain as a symbolism to showcase her emotions, is there any plots that i can used to connect this to the power of storytelling? I don't feel like writing another imaginative because i suck at them the most, but i can't think of a way to connect rain to the power of storytelling. It could be plots, please help! thank you!

uniqueusername1

HSC
I have already previously written an imaginative about the experiences of a migrant and i used rain as a symbolism to showcase her emotions, is there any plots that i can used to connect this to the power of storytelling? I don't feel like writing another imaginative because i suck at them the most, but i can't think of a way to connect rain to the power of storytelling. It could be plots, please help! thank you!
i don't think thats symbolism. That seems like pathetic fallacy. Idk bro for the question I did a story about failure or something.

DheerChoudhury

HSC
Do you actually need that overall connection? I thought it could be any story (ofc related to q), but just that it has to be rich with techniques and all that?

ayion

HSC
i don't think thats symbolism. That seems like pathetic fallacy. Idk bro for the question I did a story about failure or something.
omgg ahaha youre right its pathetic fallacy! Maybe not emotions then because i used the rain to symbolise something.

ayion

HSC
Do you actually need that overall connection? I thought it could be any story (ofc related to q), but just that it has to be rich with techniques and all that?
i think i just want to reuse my techniques because i used a lot of imagery and it was a decent imaginative. It can be any story but overall i can't think of a story about the power of storytelling, without having to rewrite an entire imaginative

specificagent1

HSC
i think i just want to reuse my techniques because i used a lot of imagery and it was a decent imaginative. It can be any story but overall i can't think of a story about the power of storytelling, without having to rewrite an entire imaginative
why do we need the power of storytelling?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)