Creative Writing Plagiarism? (1 Viewer)

mrcomplex

HSC
Just wondering, I got a Creative Writing story from someone (not online) that got 15/15 I think in 2011 or 2010.
I took parts of it out, and added my own parts into it and changed a few sentences and words etc.
The story isn't so "original" that if I wrote it I'd get caught.
It's a pretty like generic story but it's so well written..
I just want to know if this is still counted as plagiarism even if I added like my own parts which constitute like 1/3 or 1/2 of the story?
I just really want advice as I'd rather write a crap story than get a 0.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP :(

ifraijaz

HSC
N/A
can you get away with copying one from online? that was written in 2009? which wasnt used in the hsc was like a practice one

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
can you get away with copying one from online? that was written in 2009? which wasnt used in the hsc was like a practice one
Getting away with it is a different matter to whether it actually is plagiarism.

But the point is the same: Write your own damn story.

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, I got a Creative Writing story from someone (not online) that got 15/15 I think in 2011 or 2010.
I took parts of it out, and added my own parts into it and changed a few sentences and words etc.
The story isn't so "original" that if I wrote it I'd get caught.
It's a pretty like generic story but it's so well written..
I just want to know if this is still counted as plagiarism even if I added like my own parts which constitute like 1/3 or 1/2 of the story?
I just really want advice as I'd rather write a crap story than get a 0.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP :(
people on here will tell you not to do this, but i dont think youll get caught, how could you?

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Well except for the fact the actual BOS monitor this site...but still unlikely but do you really want to risk it. Even so, get marks you don't deserve...
aw really? probably shouldnt of made the thread tbh

i dont think he would get caught, it seems impossible

it's not honourable, but I would do the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)