• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

creative writing (1 Viewer)

jeremysuen

HSC
i was thinking of doing it about someone who has been in prison for most of his/her life and when he/she was released into the community again, he/she is unable to adapt to anything?
what do u think?

Activate

HSC
Sounds like a decent idea, but how do you plan to finish it?

For belonging I do the same idea in every single creative piece I do. Always get full marks so I won't stop now.

nikilily

HSC
i was thinking of doing it about someone who has been in prison for most of his/her life and when he/she was released into the community again, he/she is unable to adapt to anything?
what do u think?
Great idea but very much like the Shawshank Redemption.

nikilily

HSC
Sounds like a decent idea, but how do you plan to finish it?

For belonging I do the same idea in every single creative piece I do. Always get full marks so I won't stop now.
I do too. My teacher said that if you got something that works, don't stop using it. Except sometimes we might get questions which means you might have to alter the story in order for it to answer the question or to fit the question but thats not really hard to do usually.

Sadiah

HSC
what do u think?
I reckon this is great. Give a basic outline of your plot, then it'd be much easier to determine your creativity.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
It is admittedly, something that's been done before, so try to make it a bit different from everything else. You'll be fine then. Good luck!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i wrote a short story last year, for journeys, on something similar. Except instead of a prison, it was a hospital.
Tbh, many people are actually doing a similar scenario this year [prison].. i think you'll find

but hey, go for it.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
How do you guys feel about diary entries? I did a creative writing piece in my half yearly (today) as a diary entry. I'd written something very similar before hand and shown my teacher. She enjoyed it. Wasn't quite as articulate or descriptive as something not written under time constraints, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)