Credit for Previous Studies (1 Viewer)

BringSexyBack

HSC
N/A
It says that we will recieve the CPS confirmation form prior to 8th Feb. Have anyone recieve it yet?

*rUsTy*

HSC
Nope, still waiting for mine as well. If it doesn't come today I might give them a ring.

BringSexyBack

HSC
N/A
I just called them and they said that they're running a bit late. But they said it will definately be done by the 12th Feb.

*rUsTy*

HSC
Ah okay. Well that's the main thing.

EDIT: Got mine today :)

Last edited:

rajputsingh

HSC
I'm waiting for the postman to arrive today. Hopefully I get it today.

sean1990

HSC
did u all get them in b4 1st?

i express posted mine the night of the 1st.

doesn't really matter anyways can just pick up at academic advising day.

*rUsTy*

HSC
If you've completed a tertiary qualification of any sort (Degree, Diploma etc.) then you can tell Macquarie and they can take credit points from your proposed Mac course.

rajputsingh

HSC
I hope it comes tomorrow because I don't know if I have to order another academic transcript. For those who have recieved there CPS back, did they send your academic transcript back as well?

manavji

HSC
N/A
I hope it comes tomorrow because I don't know if I have to order another academic transcript. For those who have recieved there CPS back, did they send your academic transcript back as well?
When i went to mac uni to hand in my academic transcript (as i didnt post it).. the person at the student centre photocopied my transcrips and didnt take the original.. so i still have my original ones with me =D

And i havent received my letter yet as well (waiting for today's post)... if anyone who has transfered from UWS (B Commerce) received their letter, can you tell us how many general CP's you got accredited for?

cheers.

rajputsingh

HSC
I went and handed mine in on a Thursday the week before the deadline and have not received mine yet. They also accepted my original and did not photocopy it. Do I have to order a new one because I did not photocopy mine because it said they would not allow photocopies. If I order it today it should be here by Friday but hopefully they send it back with the CPS.

*rUsTy*

HSC
That's weird. They let me hand in photocopies. Maybe it's because I handed them in, in person and they verified the originals on the spot.

rajputsingh

HSC
I called them up today and they told me that they were sent off yesterday. You should also receive your academic transcript back.

bryandawn

HSC
N/A
I almost want to return to UWS. I had equity scholarship at UWS, have none here, no mature age student scholarship offered to me; I am likely to have inconvenience in choosing my timetable, and I still have not received the letter today.
Actually, I almost want to take a leave of absence and go to work-holiday in Canada, and then come back.

HSC
I almost want to return to UWS. I had equity scholarship at UWS, have none here, no mature age student scholarship offered to me; I am likely to have inconvenience in choosing my timetable, and I still have not received the letter today.
Actually, I almost want to take a leave of absence and go to work-holiday in Canada, and then come back.
Um ok then go?

Why didn't you consider ANY of this before you transferred? Now all you doing is complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)