Crime: 7 mark Q. (1 Viewer)

Mond

HSC
(c) Compare and contrast the problems faced by young male and young female offenders when they come into contact with the criminal justice system.

This was from the 2005 paper. Does anyone have any ideas on how to answer this? I can't seem to think of any significant differences in the treatment of male and female youth offenders by the CJS. Any ideas?

tahlsy31191

HSC
This question was not in the syllabus. There was a mistake or something that year of the exam. You do not need to worry about this question.

Although if a question comes up in the exam that isn't the syllabus, you should attempt it.

Mond

HSC
Thanks for that, I wasn't aware. So do you know what ended up happening with this? Were people given extra marks?

charlesdinio

HSC
I have an essay plan for this question.

However, the people who sat this exam complained A LOT, ( i know someone who marked that year .. 05 I think). They were also very un happy because question D ran along the same lines.

When Im on my laptop.. ill post the plan!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mond said:
Thanks for that, I wasn't aware. So do you know what ended up happening with this? Were people given extra marks?
i emailed my teacher today about this question and she said that cuz it was not a valid question, everyone got full marks.

ameher

HSC
hence the easy questions since? possibly, particuarly last yrs crime section.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ameher said:
hence the easy questions since? possibly, particuarly last yrs crime section.
god i know, i hope our crime questions are as easy as last year, its always the 12marker in that section which ruins my marks :(

ameher

HSC
lolz dw i know how u feel happened to me at the trials. any thoughts on this yrs question. from a couple of lectures i've been to the general census is a law reform question or a focus on international criminal law.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ameher said:
lolz dw i know how u feel happened to me at the trials. any thoughts on this yrs question. from a couple of lectures i've been to the general census is a law reform question or a focus on international criminal law.
i hope its law reform, i hate talking about international criminal law, you spend the whole response attempting to justify its uselessness

ameher

HSC
-may-cat- said:
i hope its law reform, i hate talking about international criminal law, you spend the whole response attempting to justify its uselessness
lolz exactly, id say if it was for international criminal law, it would be a key question/issue, since last yrs 12 marker was directly from that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ameher said:
lolz exactly, id say if it was for international criminal law, it would be a key question/issue, since last yrs 12 marker was directly from that.
Identify the key issues in relation to dealing with International crime? 12 marks

Answer: International law is shit and pretty much non-existant, it does very little anything in regard to anything and is there to make politicians feel better about themselves and make it look like they are actually doing something to an ignorant public.

ameher

HSC
lolz full marks well done!. btw sorry i cudnt participate in the revision game thingy, damn bio before legal.

Mond

HSC
I agree about last year's crime section... it was ridiculously easy, as though they were handing out marks for free.

-may-cat- said:
i emailed my teacher today about this question and she said that cuz it was not a valid question, everyone got full marks.
Wow. Well at least I guess it's comforting to know that they will take responsibility for asking something that isn't in the syllabus.

obiman

HSC
ameher said:
lolz full marks well done!. btw sorry i cudnt participate in the revision game thingy, damn bio before legal.
lol i am sorta participating in both even since i have both on friday.

also as long as 12 mark isnt crime justice issue i am sweet i hate criminal justice issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)