Criminal Krudd to hand over our wealth (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Hi guys I'm a reasonably educated young student from Australia and I believe in global warming and acknowledge that it is a dire problem. I demand actual solutions but I don't have any of my own and I criticise our glorious Prime Minister Rudd for trying.

Raaaaaachel

HSC
Hi guys I'm a reasonably educated young student from Australia and I believe in global warming and acknowledge that it is a dire problem. I demand actual solutions but I don't have any of my own and I criticise our glorious Prime Minister Rudd for trying.
Close.

We are criticizing him for putting forward dangerous, counter productive suggestions that are not solutions at all.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
fuck you're retarded sometimes

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you don't underSTAND sylvester!

you're a hypocrite for not accepting the first (and what should be the FINAL) solution!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
dim jews as integer
if jews > 1 then
begin loop
jews = jews - 1
if jews = 0 then end loop
end if
end if
end sub

X

xeuyrawp

It's times like this that one wishes for a competent opposition. Yep... Anytime now...

HSC
N/A
Close.

We are criticizing him for putting forward dangerous, counter productive suggestions that are not solutions at all.
I actually agree with Rudd on climate change, and he has done a good job at exposing those senile, hoary, 'deniers' in the opposition.
Delaying the ETS (or a carbon tax, which I'd prefer) will only increase the costs assocaited with 'internalizing the externaility', the earlier we can subsidize low-carbon intensive electricity production, the better.

The most pathetic thing about those who agree with Andrew Bolt, is that, unbeknown to them, he doesnt actually believe a word he writes, he does it to 'rev up the bogans' or appeal to the 'lowest common denominator', which is of course the hallmark of The Herald Sun.

I think arguments about nuclear power or the type of tax are healthy, and should be encouraged, but if you want to debate the science, or whether we should lowering our emissions, can you please go pack up your things and head of to the nearest tralior park, because you have been disqualified from the discussion.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Does anyone have an article discussing the issues in the opening post that doesn't contain sensationalist opinions and bias views?

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
I think arguments about nuclear power or the type of tax are healthy, and should be encouraged, but if you want to debate the science, or whether we should lowering our emissions, can you please go pack up your things and head of to the nearest tralior park, because you have been disqualified from the discussion.
Why can't people debate the science. Hell, even scientists are debating the science. There is no universal consensus on climate change.

Even if we accept it is real (which I do) it does not follow that laws mandating reduced emissions are the best solution.

How about you stfu with your labeling and straw manning of everyone who doesn't agree with you.

ziki

HSC
i thought it was an awesome plan until they amend it and instead of those big carbon farting factories paying the tax we had to pay the tax AND THEY WERE EXEMPTED FROM IT!! i mean like COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS? THOSE MONEY MAKING FAGS DONT HAVE TO PAY AND US HARD WORKING AUSTRALIAN GENERAL PUBLIC HAVE TO GIVE THEM MONEY TO WIPE THEIR ASS????

PISS OFF!!!!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i thought it was an awesome plan until they amend it and instead of those big carbon farting factories paying the tax we had to pay the tax AND THEY WERE EXEMPTED FROM IT!! i mean like COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS? THOSE MONEY MAKING FAGS DONT HAVE TO PAY AND US HARD WORKING AUSTRALIAN GENERAL PUBLIC HAVE TO GIVE THEM MONEY TO WIPE THEIR ASS????
PISS OFF!!!!

How about NOBODY should pay tax, hmm?

Funny how you're happy with tax until you're teh one whose getting your money stolen from you.

Lentern

HSC
How about NOBODY should pay tax, hmm?

Funny how you're happy with tax until you're teh one whose getting your money stolen from you.
I take offence at that. When I filled in my tax return I felt a little patriotic swell of pride in that i was doing my bit to help the less fortunate or to build roads or to help a nice kid go to school. I guess some people however don't think the unemployed deserve food, nor do people need roads or does little Jimmy deserve an education.

HSC
N/A
I take offence at that. When I filled in my tax return I felt a little patriotic swell of pride in that i was doing my bit to help the less fortunate or to build roads or to help a nice kid go to school. I guess some people however don't think the unemployed deserve food, nor do people need roads or does little Jimmy deserve an education.
Fucking lol
Please tell us you are kidding

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Don't be silly Lentern! We don't need tax or a government! All we need is willpower and money invested privately...into infrastructure and services...probably with an administrative authority...which would be accountable to those who pay for those services...

I...wait, what?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The feeling fades when your effective marginal rate is more than 50%

Actually I never had that feeling at all... what I had was the feeling of personal pride and individual accomplishment when I earned my first pay and then chose to spend it in the manner which I saw fit. And I've been feeling that ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)