Criminal Minds.... Any Fans Out There? (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
Hey guys

I got criminal minds seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and have been watching them like everyday. Best crime show out there I think.

Jessica14

HSC
I was watching the first 2 episodes of season 3 on youtube. It's great how the people that posted them up can get away with breaching copyright laws long enough for us to see them. The second ep is really good.

lozzieskye

HSC
completely agree!!
praying for the 2 seasons for xmas!!
also there is a book out now too!!
(have to get from usa but still awesome!!)

gosh...reed is so dam smart!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I loooooove JJ. She's awesome. Don't mind Emily Prentiss or Derek Morgan either. I dunno why, but I never liked Elle Greenaway, and I don't like David Rossi.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've been downloading it since it started. It's up to episode 11 of season 3 now.

HSC
Yes, awesome show. :uhhuh:

I only started watching halfway through the 2nd series, so I'm glad they've started from the start again. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, so am I. Will they go through all of Season One?

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I'm obsessed with CM.
But I missed out on an episode in season 2- the one where Reid gets tortured by that Tobias guy. I really wanna see it!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Meh, to me it's just another crime show. The difference is that the writers seem to add an extra degree of sadism to the villains simply to give them credibility as bad guys in an otherwise generic sript. I was unfortunate enough to see the season three episode "Lucky", which featured a serial killer picking off prostitutes (one of the most cliced story types out there) under the banner of the Devil (which invariably meant one character underwent a crisis of faith) with an invariably gory twist of feeding the victims their fingertips in an effort to differentiate him. The guy who runs things seems to realise where this is going and pulls the theory that the killer is also eating his victims out of nowhere, and the whole thing becomes a race against time to save the latest victim. Once the good guys win, cue gory twist that the killer fed one of his victims to everyone involved in the serach effort, which seemed to be there only to show that he was, in fact, sane, and thus worthy of revulsion. About the only surpricing thing was the blonde girl getting shot. Shame she didn't die outright.

Mandy Patinkin might not be involved in the show anymore, and while I never liked him much, he should have stayed with Dead Like Me. Shame that got the axe.

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS.
And I do agree that it was better with Gideon. They didn't even warn us he was leaving, it was just like BAM! he's gone. :(

I like reid :)

HSC
I love the show.

Unlike most of you though, i think the new guy is better. Reason being that we see more of all than when Gideon was on. He was like the main one and it was mainly about him. Kinda annoying..

Love the show :)

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Yeah true..

I think the res of us just need some more time to get over Gideon :uhhuh:

Jessica14

HSC
Has anyone got season 3 on dvd yet? I'm waiting for my copy from Ebay and it's killing me...... Where is my Criminal Minds??? :(

Jessica14

HSC
Ahhhh, Minimal Loss!!! I loved it! Seriously, it's one of my favourite episodes so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)