criminal report on resume!? (1 Viewer)

Hindzy

HSC
YOUNG OFFENDERS ACT 1997 - SECT 68
Interventions not to be disclosed as criminal history
68 Interventions not to be disclosed as criminal history

(1) If a person has been the subject of a warning, caution or conference under this Act:
(a) the person is not required to disclose to any other person for any purpose information concerning the warning, caution or conference, and
(b) a question concerning the person’s criminal history is taken not to refer to any such warning, caution or conference, and
(c) in the application to the person of a provision of an Act or statutory instrument, a reference in the provision to the person’s character or fitness is not to be interpreted as permitting or requiring account to be taken of any such warning, caution or conference.
(2) In so far as a caution or conference is concerned, subsection (1) does not apply in relation to:
(a) an application by a person for appointment or employment as a judge, magistrate, justice of the peace, police officer, prison officer, teacher, teachers aide or a provider of child care services under Part 3 of the Children (Care and Protection) Act 1987 , or
(b) an offence of arson or attempted arson if the person seeks to be appointed or employed in fire fighting or fire prevention, or
(c) proceedings before the Children’s Court (including a decision concerning sentencing).

so you dont have to disclose it and it wont come up in a criminal record check.Even if the form asks you about cautions just say no.There is no way they can find out.

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
I've been on drug tests these past few 18 months (it was either that or a record) so y'all should be fine.

Damn I hate rangas.

HSC
A week after being expelled from school for drug usage, possession and dealing (and being warned by the police) a mate of mine walked into a full time job at woolworths, where she is now being trained in the cash office. A few of our supervisors know about her 'situation', and they really don't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)