critical responders - the end draws near! (1 Viewer)

kriistenchantal

HSC
Re: critical responders - the end draws near! TOO NEAR.......

I'm in a bit of a frenzied state:
Due to a change of English Extension 2 teachers a term ago (both with very strong; yet differing opinions) it has been hard to bring my m.w together succintly.

They both agreed my m.w thesis was too broad, however i decided to stay with my concept.
The 1st teacher told me to write up my m.w under topic headings (leading my m.w thesis in one direction)
The 2nd teacher wants to lead my m.w in a different direction.

Both overrule my opinion on the direction of my m.w so i am stuck as to what to do...?
Also: my m.w does not make a reference to any english literature at all. Is that allowed??

My MAJOR WORK is due in 30 days.
I have only done 1,500 words.

HELP: I NEED MOTIVATION TO WRITE.. PRONTO!!! :hammer:

memaa

It's unpossible!
HSC
Umm well dont worry about it too much, everyone works better under pressure, and the pressure will be on soon...:cold:

I think you can have a major work without any texts, but it has to be some sort of critique on language or theory of langauge e.g Structuralism
I'm not quite sure...

i dont know if that helps. but dont worry just work on it bit by bit each day and you'll have it finished...

Goodluck!!

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
right now my trials are winning my attention, despite my major being due in just over a week, it will get there though! im skipping 2 days of school after the trials to finish it! 3 all day/nighters! something to look forward to with joy and anticipation, i assure you...

stillwaters

HSC
^ lol good ol all nighters
i have to write a conclusion to my critical response... i think i have an aversion to finishing things or something... but ive also got trials (far out im freaked out by advanced modules paper on wednesday) for the next two weeks so hmm...
i'm really kind of excited though... soon i will have a finished product... who knows maybe it wil come out having two heads or sprouting a bit of deconstruction out the side...
now i have to study ww1 for modern trial tomorrow ><

brookeemma

HSC
trials are getting pretty much ignored right now!! ee2 due in a week today, drama mw due on the monday after that.

kriistenchantal i would go with what your first teacher said, if youre still having trouble.

ewtrials ><

dumpling child

HSC
BWHAHAHA ITS DUE 2MORROW!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

all gone
ALL finished
ALL COMPLETED well kinda...journal and bib....and i have a tendacy to read over my work like 1000000000 times

hmm

this will be a long night

BUT IT WILL BE DONE 2MORROW
i owe my teacher my left arm for this

anyway, goodluck all!

stillwaters

HSC
the end is here ^^ yessss....
how was it handing it in?
i handed it in yesterday because i thought i wouldn't be coming to school (long story involving art and not saving all my photos that i wanted to print properly) but i ended up coming (and bringing chocolate mud cake aquired along the way :p )... we all kinda hung around after handing it in., it was really odd but relaxed ^^

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
caffine and chocolate got me through. big anti climax to hand in, though i am glad i have been able to banish it from my mind since handing it in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)