Critical Study North and South (1 Viewer)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey I was wondering, has anyone done North and South for their Critical Study or doing it currently? I am a bit confused about what happens in the end.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm not doing it, but my friend absolutely loves that movie so i'll ask her to help you out ASAP :)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
After the strike, various things happen that affect Margaret's life. Her mother dies because of the contamination of Milton and time after her friend Bessy dies. However, she is able to meet with her brother once more as he comes to visit his mother, but this only brings problems to Margaret. Because of her brother's visit, she is acused of murder, but Mr. Thorton helps her. One day, one of Mr. Hale’s old friends in Oxford, Mr. Bell, comes to visit him. Margaret’s father feels quite happy because of his visit, so Margaret insists that her father go with Mr. Bell so that he can rest. Mr. Hale decides to go with Mr. Bell, but once he is in Oxford he becomes sick and dies. Margaret moves back to London, to live with Capt. and Mrs. Lennox. She feels depressed because of Mr. and Mrs. Hale's deaths, as time passes by Margaret feels even sadder because she also realizes that she has some feelings for Thornton. The Lennox family has a genuine love for Margaret, they encourage her to stay with them as she starts thinking about going to live with Frederick. After a trip to the beach, Margaret starts feeling much better. When she returns to London, she is told that Mr. Bell has made her his heir, so Margaret is suddenly quite rich. On the other hand, Mr. Thornton is not able to afford the cotton production because of the problems with the strike. Thornton decides to go to London on business where he accidently meets Margaret. Once they meet again, they both recognized the love for each other.

"North and South" Book Summary
check that site out for a complete summary

btw iono if your gonna do this but i would recommend watchin north and south as a series by bbc..the 2004 one

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
After the strike, various things happen that affect Margaret's life. Her mother dies because of the contamination of Milton and time after her friend Bessy dies. However, she is able to meet with her brother once more as he comes to visit his mother, but this only brings problems to Margaret. Because of her brother's visit, she is acused of murder, but Mr. Thorton helps her. One day, one of Mr. Hale’s old friends in Oxford, Mr. Bell, comes to visit him. Margaret’s father feels quite happy because of his visit, so Margaret insists that her father go with Mr. Bell so that he can rest. Mr. Hale decides to go with Mr. Bell, but once he is in Oxford he becomes sick and dies. Margaret moves back to London, to live with Capt. and Mrs. Lennox. She feels depressed because of Mr. and Mrs. Hale's deaths, as time passes by Margaret feels even sadder because she also realizes that she has some feelings for Thornton. The Lennox family has a genuine love for Margaret, they encourage her to stay with them as she starts thinking about going to live with Frederick. After a trip to the beach, Margaret starts feeling much better. When she returns to London, she is told that Mr. Bell has made her his heir, so Margaret is suddenly quite rich. On the other hand, Mr. Thornton is not able to afford the cotton production because of the problems with the strike. Thornton decides to go to London on business where he accidently meets Margaret. Once they meet again, they both recognized the love for each other.

"North and South" Book Summary
check that site out for a complete summary

btw iono if your gonna do this but i would recommend watchin north and south as a series by bbc..the 2004 one
thanks for that and wow, u already did north and south

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)