Crobat yells at you until you're okay with the HSC starting soon (2 Viewers)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

In this thread I will yell at you until you feel complacent that the HSC is starting soon.

General fear and lack of motivation is what I am going to yell out of you.

It will work by you writing about how you're scared of the HSC and then I will respond.

DISCLAIMER: Nothing is personal, I'm just not going to sugar coat shit for you.

WARNING: You may cry tears of either sadness or motivational joy.

DISCRETION IS ADVISED: Many swearing.

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
i am a scared
No you are not. You are just momentarily being a weak ass little shit confronted with nothing of importance but some paper and words/numbers to write. Do you think the fucking Egyptians were scared of building those fucking 43084251m high pyramids? No. They sucked it up and fucking built that shit and now it'll last forever. HSC won't even last for 6 months and won't ever even hurt you. They died building that shit. You think the Aztec human sacrifices were scared of getting their hearts cut out for the Gods? No. They owned that shit and basically ripped out their own hearts. What are you scared of? A basic test of what you have spent the WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR preparing for? You're not scared, you just don't appreciate that nothing can hurt you because you are about to put your mind to paper and nothing else.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in a good place right now Crobat.

I plan on playing 6 hours of FIFA.

Why shouldn't I?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
im scared, but also interested in this thread
i am worried about section 1. wat shud i do.?/
Only section im worried about for paper 1 atm :haha:

Crobat I'm coming for you at UTS brah.
Well... I'm on Bored of Studies so that about sums up how well my Area of Study prep is going..
Bitches let me tell you about being scared. What are you scared of? The unknown, and in this case the unknown questions. Well guess what? Anyone who ever got anywhere never let being scared of not knowing something stop them. You think fear stopped Steve Jobs from building an empire out of complete fucking bullshit? No. He got fired from Apple, did some amazing shit with Pixar and then decided to rule the world by giving the people who fired him the finger because he didn't let being scared of not knowing shit stop him from doing what he wanted. You are going to go into that exam and not know those questions and slay the shit out of them. You are going to walk out of that exam hall knowing that even if the markers don't like your answer you can still achieve whatever the fuck you want because if fucking Perseus can go into a goddam cave and kill some snake looking Medusa bitch that can turn people to stone then that exam is going to do fuck all to you and everything for you. You are going to walk out of the exam hall having killed it and then you can look back at it and put your sunglasses on and whisper "deal with it" and go home and do whatever you do to chill the fuck out because that's what people who like to get places in the world do.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I'm in a good place right now Crobat.

I plan on playing 6 hours of FIFA.

Why shouldn't I?
Because asshole there's nothing in FIFA to be good at it so why bother? It's like making babies have a crawling race. Someone still wins but big woop you're still a baby and when you win FIFA it's like big woop you're still a fat asshole sitting behind a console playing a sport that you can play if wanted to anyway. I played fucking Skyrim for 3 hours on the morning of my exam. Slayed some fucking dragons and fus ro dah'd some assholes off some cliffs and then walked into that exam hall and walked out with my sunnies on and 42/45 because when you kill dragons all morning you got nothing but baller blood flowing through your veins. So really, the better question is why aren't you playing Skyrim?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Bitches let me tell you about being scared. What are you scared of? The unknown, and in this case the unknown questions. Well guess what? Anyone who ever got anywhere never let being scared of not knowing something stop them. You think fear stopped Steve Jobs from building an empire out of complete fucking bullshit? No. He got fired from Apple, did some amazing shit with Pixar and then decided to rule the world by giving the people who fired him the finger because he didn't let being scared of not knowing shit stop him from doing what he wanted. You are going to go into that exam and not know those questions and slay the shit out of them. You are going to walk out of that exam hall knowing that even if the markers don't like your answer you can still achieve whatever the fuck you want because if fucking Perseus can go into a goddam cave and kill some snake looking Medusa bitch that can turn people to stone then that exam is going to do fuck all to you and everything for you. You are going to walk out of the exam hall having killed it and then you can look back at it and put your sunglasses on and whisper "deal with it" and go home and do whatever you do to chill the fuck out because that's what people who like to get places in the world do.
HAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY I FUKIN LOVE YOU <3

Brb moot team 2k15

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Ever considered motivational speaking?
Yes sometimes but I never want to be the smartest person in the room and if people actually buy tickets for such a stupid thing then that goes against what I never want

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Because asshole there's nothing in FIFA to be good at it so why bother? It's like making babies have a crawling race. Someone still wins but big woop you're still a baby and when you win FIFA it's like big woop you're still a fat asshole sitting behind a console playing a sport that you can play if wanted to anyway. I played fucking Skyrim for 3 hours on the morning of my exam. Slayed some fucking dragons and fus ro dah'd some assholes off some cliffs and then walked into that exam hall and walked out with my sunnies on and 42/45 because when you kill dragons all morning you got nothing but baller blood flowing through your veins. So really, the better question is why aren't you playing Skyrim?
fuk brb re-assessing my life

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
crobat can i summon you and you use "mean look" at the hsc students so they can't escape it? I mean i can escape cause i catch you with da meister ball
Bitch you don't need no mean look. YOU NEED SOME DEATH STARE. Scared of the exam? Fuck you man give that exam book some motherfucking DEATH STARE. You are going to slay that little bitch ass 8 page booklet full of nothing but words and they are going to sit there and learn that you aren't scare it, it should be scared of you.

MrTammoth

HSC
The Weakness Of Crobat's Are Rock, Psychic, Electric and Ice.

MrTammoth

HSC
i have hospitality tomorrow and it's worth 100%

i haven't studied. can you please help me cheat?

ManDarren

HSC
someone obviously paid crobat to bait us into his thread for approx 12 hours so we don't study for english and fail so that sneaky bastard can get 99.95 ater. Such great plan. Such mischief. Such god move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)