Crobat yells at you until you're okay with the HSC starting soon (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Laying this all out on the table

• For paper 1 i decided to remember a generic essay despite advice given to me to do otherwise, i remember this essay well but can only really adapt it properly to community, place, barriers, internal and external connections. The other adaptions will be superficial, i am looking for at least a 14/15 and the nature of the upcoming essay question scares the shit out of me
  • For IPT there are some concepts i don't know and will only have ~15 hours to cram all of it in. I am nervous on not getting a >90
  • For paper 2 i am scared of forgetting aspects of my generic pre-prepared essays
  • For Business Studies, it has been said i am guaranteed for a band 6 but in reality i am going to have to cram what is literally the entire course in 6 days, i have good technique knowledge and have never pulled anything under an 88%, but seeming that i don't know the last topic very well i feel that i am going to fall flat during the last moment
  • For General Math i have never been great at the subject, i feel that i will make stupid mistakes in the actual exam room and potentially not know core concepts i should of picked up earlier. I only got a 70 raw for the CSSA trials so i feel that i need at least a 90 for the HSC exam to actually get what i need

Aiming for a 96 ATAR in this position and yeah please fire away.

ManDarren

HSC

• For paper 1 i decided to remember a generic essay despite advice given to me to do otherwise, i remember this essay well but can only really adapt it properly to community, place, barriers, internal and external connections. The other adaptions will be superficial, i am looking for at least a 14/15 and the nature of the upcoming essay question scares the shit out of me
  • For IPT there are some concepts i don't know and will only have ~15 hours to cram all of it in. I am nervous on not getting a >90
  • For paper 2 i am scared of forgetting aspects of my generic pre-prepared essays
  • For Business Studies, it has been said i am guaranteed for a band 6 but in reality i am going to have to cram what is literally the entire course in 6 days, i have good technique knowledge and have never pulled anything under an 88%, but seeming that i don't know the last topic very well i feel that i am going to fall flat during the last moment
  • For General Math i have never been great at the subject, i feel that i will make stupid mistakes in the actual exam room and potentially not know core concepts i should of picked up earlier. I only got a 70 raw for the CSSA trials so i feel that i need at least a 90 for the HSC exam to actually get what i need

jebus u only need 60+ atar to get into uni. why worry

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
i have hospitality tomorrow and it's worth 100%

i haven't studied. can you please help me cheat?
What the fuck is hospitality? You don't need no fucking shit ass exam to tell you you can make some beds and cook and shit for your guests. You own that shit in real life. Bro if you need to study up on that basic life skills bullshit then the almighty fucking Zyzz would be ashamed that his species were full of these scared bitch ass little wankers who are nothing like his image. Go downstairs and make yourself the best fucking sandwich ever and write that recipe up tomorrow in your exam and walk out with 100% because you can motherfucker.

someone obviously paid crobat to bait us into his thread for approx 12 hours so we don't study for english and fail so that sneaky bastard can get 99.95 ater. Such great plan. Such mischief. Such god move.
1v1 m8. I don't need your little redundant ass useless 99.95 ATAR that means fucking less than the shit I took after eating peri peri chicken yesterday. Hell that thing stayed around longer than the relevance of the HSC, the ring of fire was so strong that fucking Zues cried for me. Do you think i think about atar? No. I think about winning. Where do you think Harvey Specter got his quote from? His mind? No. Stupid ass fucking lawyer copied the shit out of my life.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Because asshole there's nothing in FIFA to be good at it so why bother? It's like making babies have a crawling race. Someone still wins but big woop you're still a baby and when you win FIFA it's like big woop you're still a fat asshole sitting behind a console playing a sport that you can play if wanted to anyway. I played fucking Skyrim for 3 hours on the morning of my exam. Slayed some fucking dragons and fus ro dah'd some assholes off some cliffs and then walked into that exam hall and walked out with my sunnies on and 42/45 because when you kill dragons all morning you got nothing but baller blood flowing through your veins. So really, the better question is why aren't you playing Skyrim?
i was playing CS:GO but now i'm playing skyrim

acronical

HSC
If you people leave the HSC, if you survive final exams, you will be a weapon to gun uni. You will be a minister of studies praying for more essays. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because HSC is hard and annoying, you will not like it. But the more you hate the HSC, the more you will learn. It is hard but it is fair. There is no racial or mental or social bigotry for HSC. It does not look down on quitters, try-hards, shit cunts or complainers. Here you are all equally worthless. And its orders are to weed out all non-hackers and lazy peeps who do not pack the gear to serve in themselves a life long favour of getting a good education. Do you maggots understand that?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

MATE IF YOU SPENT LIKE THE LAST 9884193 MILLION DAYS ON A HSC JOURNAL ON BOS THEN YOU CAN DO THESE FUCKING EXAMS. YOU ALREADY HAVE A PLAN FOR LIKE ALL OF YOUR SUBJECTS ANYWAY SO WHY BOTHER? Generic essays? Nah fuck that shit. They are called 'ESSAYS WITH WHICH TO DESTROY THIS FUCKING EXAM'. Concepts you don't know? No. SOME CONCEPTS DON'T KNOW YOU YET AND HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT UNDERSTANDING EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. THEIR WEAKNESSES. THEIR FRAILTIES. Scared of forgetting? NO. FORGETTING IS SCARED OF YOU. YOU WILL REMEMBER AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL WRITE SOME FUCKING GOLDEN GLORY ON THE FUCKING SPOT BECAUSE YOU ARE RUTHLESS LIKE THAT. Cramming in 6 days? WHO THE FUCK CARES? BITCH I CRAMMED SOME OF MY FUCKING LAW SUBJECTS WHICH HAVE 1000S OF PAGES OF READING TO DO INTO 5 DAYS. IF YOU NEED TO CRAM BUSINESS STUDIES INTO 6 DAYS, THEN YOU WILL DO IT IN 3 DAYS. GENERAL MATHS? WELL YOU CAN ADD AND SUBTRACT AND MULTIPLY AND DIVIDE CAN'T YOU? WHO CARES WHAT ORDER TO DO THEM IN. YOU WILL BASIC ARITHMETIC THE SHIT OUT OF THAT EXAM, LIKE ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED IN LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE PLANNING ON BEING ANY SORT OF PERSON WHO WANTS TO BUILD ANYTHING IN WHICH CASE YEAH YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKED IF YOU DON'T KNOW MATHS.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
If you people leave the HSC, if you survive final exams, you will be a weapon to gun uni. You will be a minister of studies praying for more essays. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because HSC is hard and annoying, you will not like it. But the more you hate the HSC, the more you will learn. It is hard but it is fair. There is no racial or mental or social bigotry for HSC. It does not look down on quitters, try-hards, shit cunts or complainers. Here you are all equally worthless. And its orders are to weed out all non-hackers and lazy peeps who do not pack the gear to serve in themselves a life long favour of getting a good education. Do you maggots understand that?
this is not your thread.

acronical

HSC
I thought I would take the liberty of helping out some fellow students with some motivation in preparation for tomorrow.

mreditor16

HSC
No you are not. You are just momentarily being a weak ass little shit confronted with nothing of importance but some paper and words/numbers to write. Do you think the fucking Egyptians were scared of building those fucking 43084251m high pyramids? No. They sucked it up and fucking built that shit and now it'll last forever. HSC won't even last for 6 months and won't ever even hurt you. They died building that shit. You think the Aztec human sacrifices were scared of getting their hearts cut out for the Gods? No. They owned that shit and basically ripped out their own hearts. What are you scared of? A basic test of what you have spent the WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR preparing for? You're not scared, you just don't appreciate that nothing can hurt you because you are about to put your mind to paper and nothing else.
Bitches let me tell you about being scared. What are you scared of? The unknown, and in this case the unknown questions. Well guess what? Anyone who ever got anywhere never let being scared of not knowing something stop them. You think fear stopped Steve Jobs from building an empire out of complete fucking bullshit? No. He got fired from Apple, did some amazing shit with Pixar and then decided to rule the world by giving the people who fired him the finger because he didn't let being scared of not knowing shit stop him from doing what he wanted. You are going to go into that exam and not know those questions and slay the shit out of them. You are going to walk out of that exam hall knowing that even if the markers don't like your answer you can still achieve whatever the fuck you want because if fucking Perseus can go into a goddam cave and kill some snake looking Medusa bitch that can turn people to stone then that exam is going to do fuck all to you and everything for you. You are going to walk out of the exam hall having killed it and then you can look back at it and put your sunglasses on and whisper "deal with it" and go home and do whatever you do to chill the fuck out because that's what people who like to get places in the world do.

etc.

etc.

I finally found a second related text!

ManDarren

HSC
i swear im just going to get 80 atar, do science in uni. major in atomic research. make new fission techniques. uncontrolled fission revamped. bring the phantoms out. forge "manhattan project #2". build atomic bomberman (not bomb its weak as fuck). have bomberman destroy mankind. Only cock-roaches will live and new humans= cock-crotch.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
i swear im just going to get 80 atar, do science in uni. major in atomic research. make new fission techniques. uncontrolled fission revamped. bring the phantoms out. forge "manhattan project #2". build atomic bomberman (not bomb its weak as fuck). have bomberman destroy mankind. Only cock-roaches will live and new humans= cock-crotch.
well fuck man it looks like you have your life together so I don't need to help you any more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)