Crobat yells at you until you're okay with the HSC starting soon (1 Viewer)

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
i swear im just going to get 80 atar, do science in uni. major in atomic research. make new fission techniques. uncontrolled fission revamped. bring the phantoms out. forge "manhattan project #2". build atomic bomberman (not bomb its weak as fuck). have bomberman destroy mankind. Only cock-roaches will live and new humans= cock-crotch.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
What the fuck is hospitality? You don't need no fucking shit ass exam to tell you you can make some beds and cook and shit for your guests. You own that shit in real life. Bro if you need to study up on that basic life skills bullshit then the almighty fucking Zyzz would be ashamed that his species were full of these scared bitch ass little wankers who are nothing like his image. Go downstairs and make yourself the best fucking sandwich ever and write that recipe up tomorrow in your exam and walk out with 100% because you can motherfucker.

1v1 m8. I don't need your little redundant ass useless 99.95 ATAR that means fucking less than the shit I took after eating peri peri chicken yesterday. Hell that thing stayed around longer than the relevance of the HSC, the ring of fire was so strong that fucking Zues cried for me. Do you think i think about atar? No. I think about winning. Where do you think Harvey Specter got his quote from? His mind? No. Stupid ass fucking lawyer copied the shit out of my life.
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Bitch you got the quotes from me.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
What the fuck is hospitality? You don't need no fucking shit ass exam to tell you you can make some beds and cook and shit for your guests. You own that shit in real life. Bro if you need to study up on that basic life skills bullshit then the almighty fucking Zyzz would be ashamed that his species were full of these scared bitch ass little wankers who are nothing like his image. Go downstairs and make yourself the best fucking sandwich ever and write that recipe up tomorrow in your exam and walk out with 100% because you can motherfucker.

1v1 m8. I don't need your little redundant ass useless 99.95 ATAR that means fucking less than the shit I took after eating peri peri chicken yesterday. Hell that thing stayed around longer than the relevance of the HSC, the ring of fire was so strong that fucking Zues cried for me. Do you think i think about atar? No. I think about winning. Where do you think Harvey Specter got his quote from? His mind? No. Stupid ass fucking lawyer copied the shit out of my life.
Nah bro, Zyzz is part of every sad kent that wanted a change

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I can just identify language techniques in poems we studied an entire term

Am I screwed?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
i can just identify language techniques in poems we studied an entire term

am i screwed?
bitch don't pretend like you're little punk ass scared ass bitch ass ever been screwed in your life. That day will come later. Right now you got a little paper ass booklet full of basic ass questions to answer. You ever think that moterfucking alexander the great was scared of some little bitch ass piece of paper with some questions on it? No. He fucking tore that shit up and then marched all across the globe with his huge ass army. How come you ain't got no huge ass army? Cause you a little bitch ass punk stressing about some language techniques in poetry. That's all cool and all but hey, why you gotta be scared about it? You think the future girl or boy who will screw you is going to be okay with the idea that they screwing a little punk scared about techniques in poetry? No. You tell those poems "hey bro. I don't care if you have techniques i can't find because i can use 'the distinct lack of literary techniques' as a legitimate technique to convey the baron and empty feelings of the writer'". Screwed mate? No. One day maybe and it will probably be shit the first few times cause you obviously a little scared ass douchecanoe but not now. Not today. And not tomorrow.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm using this experience as the theme for my creative writing. Feeling a sense of belonging on BOS. Tks.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
WHO THE FUCK CARES? BITCH I CRAMMED SOME OF MY FUCKING LAW SUBJECTS WHICH HAVE 1000S OF PAGES OF READING TO DO INTO 5 DAYS.

I swear this kunt, who's the worst senior law buddy, is the most arrogant d**k out.

He's even given me misleading advice before (refer to Case Note task in law) too.

Nevertheless, ya all should listen to this guy because he wears nice suits (well at least he think he does) and his arrogance is as sexy as Harvey Specter (no homo).

Faced with a hard belonging question? Faced with the worst Hamlet question of all time?

Just think to yourself, ''What would Crobat do?''

''Get 96 in Advanced English like its a walk in the park''

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)