Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

PiGMAN

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
This has nothing to do with racism. If any group of people whether it be a racial group or a social club caused as much trouble in Sydney as the lebs do and then bashed some lifeguards at cronulla the same thing would have happened.

You can't expect people to leave it to the cops to deal with anymore. They never do anything and even when they try to the laws are too soft.

I am not saying all lebs are bad but a lot of them are and everyone knows it. If they continue to act the way they do I hope this sort of thing keeps happening in more places around Sydney.

I don't think it is un-Australia to have had enough of a few thugs wrecking things for everyone else and doing something about it.

Lebs bash people for no reason all the time and people never complain about it as much as they are complaining about some aussies giving back some.
true that.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
well, not 100% of lebs are like this so it isnt fair for the ones who actually are decent
and plus, i have a friend who is half leb/ half aussie so...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Komit said:
MuffinMan, you know what I mean. That mob today seemed fanatical about upholding "Aussie Pride" - a notion which seems to exclude families of immigrants. Don't get me wrong, I hate Lebs as much as any of those Aussies do, but the fact of the matter is, no one (regardless of race) should be afraid to go out in public (i.e. Cronulla Beach). Tell me, what's so Australian about that?
These lebs have made people afraid to go out in certain areas of Sydney. People have stopped going to Cronulla beach because of them. How is that any different.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MuffinMan said:
well, not 100% of lebs are like this so it isnt fair for the ones who actually are decent
and plus, i have a friend who is half leb/ half aussie so...
congrats. i met a gay leb guy once so...

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
These lebs have made people afraid to go out in certain areas of Sydney. People have stopped going to Cronulla beach because of them. How is that any different.
yeah, thats why im going to manly instead tomorrow :( the surf isnt as good as the ones at cronulla :-/

millymoo

HSC
you cant really call them 'lebs'... i mean, majority of the time its the muslim lebs causing this havoc.... im a catholic leb and it is insulting to hear ppl typecast me in this group

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
You think I'm condoning Leb behaviour? You must put it into perspective. A beach is where families, tourists and the general public go for leisure whereas for I don't think many people would go to Bankstown station for fun and I fail to see how people would stop going to Cronulla beach because of the Lebs.

iwannarock

HSC
stazi said:
80%!!!! hahahahhahahahahahaha youre a retard
no its closer to the truth than you think.

i said male youth. around the 16-21 age. so take all the male lebs from 16-21 in sydney and around 80% of them would be wannabe thugs. From then on most grow out of their "thug wannabe stage". some are lucky enough to never go through it at all. others never grow out of it and you get 30 year olds who still try and be thugs.

some people on this board feel the same way. INCLUDING the lebanese members on this board who agreed with me. its not like i'm some aussie yobbo. i know my shit........and i know the culture of wogs since i am one. the problem is not the traditional culture in the middle east, but rather the culture here in australia of lebs etc that is vastly different and which is the problem.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
What a wonderful day to be Australian. Racial Mob voilence. And this time it was the 'Aussies' using the voilence. This will look lovely overseas.

It is interesting to see some members here attempt to justify mob voilence.

Gummy_bear

HSC
The actions of thefew condem the many.

Happened at my school, one group of girls decided to ruin a school event, then events similar to it were banned for everyone, lunch detention ensued for all, just because the girls could not be identified.

This, i believe, is pretty much what is happening here, after all, alot of those 'lebs' are australian too, its not 'us' against 'them' maybe its 'us' against 'more of us' :S

HSC
my boyfriends mate moved to syd. when he lived here he was a normal everyday person. now hes into all drugs and leb gangs. he was dux, now he doesnt do much. he used to be nice to talk to, now hes arrogant. as soon as he was exposed, he changed. its in their blood!

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Would someone please inform me why there weren't more police, why I didn't see any riot police, and why the police didn't beat the EVERLOVING CRAP out of anyone who acted up?

Redfern, Macquarie Fields and now Cronulla all went a lot further than they should have ever been allowed, and the people behind them all should have been nursing cracked skulls, or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)