Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
lil lelu said:
my boyfriends mate moved to syd. when he lived here he was a normal everyday person. now hes into all drugs and leb gangs. he was dux, now he doesnt do much. he used to be nice to talk to, now hes arrogant. as soon as he was exposed, he changed. its in their blood!
maybe he realised life is shit after being with you

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Would someone please inform me why there weren't more police, why I didn't see any riot police, and why the police didn't beat the EVERLOVING CRAP out of anyone who acted up?
How was there a riot? from current reports 5 people have been hurt...

The Nick

McBain
HSC
lil lelu said:
my boyfriends mate moved to syd. when he lived here he was a normal everyday person. now hes into all drugs and leb gangs. he was dux, now he doesnt do much. he used to be nice to talk to, now hes arrogant. as soon as he was exposed, he changed. its in their blood!
And because my dad's family is from Austria it's in my blood to try and establish a pan-Germanic empire in Europe and massacre millions of Jews, Gypsies, and other people I may dislike. Correct?

This is why generalisations are bad people. Hate idiots and tards all you want, but the colour of someone's skin, or their ethnic background does not make that person a tard and worthy of disdain.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
This is why generalisations are bad people. Hate idiots and tards all you want, but the colour of someone's skin, or their ethnic background does not make that person a tard and worthy of disdain.
However of course it is people of middle eastern decent whom are the people we are having issues with currently. They do not feel they belong in Australian society, and as such, they do not care about Australian society.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How was there a riot? from current reports 5 people have been hurt...
There's a crowd of 5000 people chanting racist abuse, attacking people just because they look different, attacking police, and damaging from what I saw somewhat minor amounts of property.

Riot probably isn't the "right" word, "disturbance" is probably better. However, it makes little difference what you call it from my point of view.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
However of course it is people of middle eastern decent whom are the people we are having issues with currently. They do not feel they belong in Australian society, and as such, they do not care about Australian society.
Attempting to justify the actions of the mob today? While the actions of the people who assaulted them surf slife savers last week was bad. I hardly think the response today was appropirate.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Y'know, I think they were shown how to fit in to Australian society today, and the lesson they were taught is to act like a bunch of redneck idiots. If they joined the crowd they could've had a real good time.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
danieljarvis said:
your right, we should have kept white australia going in 1966. i wonder what our country would be like if we did
South Africa. And we would have been cut off from the world LIKE South Africa and the laughing stock of the world like South Africa until they abolished racial segregation we would also have been poor like south Africa.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Komit said:
You think I'm condoning Leb behaviour? You must put it into perspective. A beach is where families, tourists and the general public go for leisure whereas for I don't think many people would go to Bankstown station for fun and I fail to see how people would stop going to Cronulla beach because of the Lebs.
Several people this past week have come out and said they don't go to cronulla beach anymore because of the lebs.

Gummy_bear

HSC
was just watching the news.
one police man was blindly swinging his 'wacking stick', not even caring if he hit other police. lol. though, he was one of the few not in riot gear. this was at cronulla station.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Several people this past week have come out and said they don't go to cronulla beach anymore because of the lebs.
Attempting to justify the actions of mob voilence? eeryone knows what the lebs did last week was wrong. But do you think 'aussie' mob (gang) voilence is in any way is any different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)