• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
lol Serius but the robots(lebs) won lol
no they dont, cause will smith goes into the big building and destroys the main computer, all whilst iam kicking ass on some robots[lebs]

haha this is fun. lets all use metaphors

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
and another thing, i hate how the media is shifting the blame of this on the aussies cause they dont wanna seem racist captions like "race hate" and showing that aussies mob on the beach, like fuck off allready, this wasnt started by us and it sure as hell isnt racist, because the lebs hate everyone, and everyone hates them... give it a few days and the asians will go all jet lee on the lebs

the caption should have been race hate when the lebs attacked those lifeguards...before you people are so ashamed of being australian, stop to think for a second that we didnt start this, this is us standing up for ourselves and our property.

i hope the media stops the press and instead of putting bullshit captions like race hate and the beach rally on the front cover, i hope they put something on whats been happening tonight, like these fucking lebs stomping one guy 6:1.. then we can see if the rally today was justified or not.... fuck i wasnt sure at the begining of today if these shire people were just nuts or what...but now its clear that these lebs are fucked, they need to be put down like the animals they are

zeek

HSC
wtf are you talking about serius...a whole mob of 5000 people hunted down and began to bash 2 lebos...

talk about being outnumbered

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The Sydney Morning Herald

Front Page

The mob sang Waltzing Matilda
"It was one last act of cowardly violence on a sad and shameful day that began as a beach party celebrating a kind of perverted nationalism that was gatecrashed by racism."

Worst possible outcome - vigilantes rip unity to shreds
"YESTERDAY we witnessed a sight that I thought we would never see in Australia."

Ethnic tensions troubling the whole neighbourhood

A day at the beach becomes a nightmare

Locals talk of fear and disgust after Bloody Sunday
"...shamed, saddened and disgusted."

The Daily Telegraph

Front Page

Our disgrace
THEY called it a day of pride, but it will go down as a day of national disgrace, as thousands of drunken youths descended on Cronulla yesterday"

Thuggish louts shame us all
THE violent drunken louts who yesterday descended upon Cronulla beach disgrace us all.

Angry mob assaults pair on train
""It was savage."

Melbourne Herald Sun

Front Page

Nation's day of Shame
"nothing short of disgusting, and disgraceful"

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Serius fuckup, the media is too blame for half of this shit, this is not the first time lifeguards have been bashed and the cronulla thing today was fucking stupid (ie. 1000:1 ratio), but tonight the lebo's have just gone and been stupid by invading Maroubra so what the lebo's get now is there fault.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
fuck i hate that front cover, it makes it look like the lebs are the victims... they started this shit, they didnt show, and now they are continuing it

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it's fucked. but, serius, if you were a leb ( a non-violent one), what would u do?
you go somewhere and you face harm

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i think today its proven the extreme amount of gangs there are from all over the place

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i wonder if there will be articles about the stuff thats happening at night in cronulla and right now

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sunjet said:
Serius fuckup, the media is too blame for half of this shit, this is not the first time lifeguards have been bashed and the cronulla thing today was fucking stupid (ie. 1000:1 ratio), but tonight the lebo's have just gone and been stupid by invading Maroubra so what the lebo's get now is there fault.
man iam not condoning it, it isnt the australian way to gang up on others and beat the shit out of them, thats the leb way and its not right, but its fitting in that they are getting their own back. what iam proud of is that finally aussies are standing up for themselves and instead of cringing away from leb gangs, they are confronting them because the cops arent doing shit..

yeah the media has started alot of shit, the sms was probably made up or something and after everyone saw it published they all went down there.... i understand the bashings that happend at noon today, there was alot of frustration and alot of tension and it is the polices fault for not containing this, fuck they had over a weeks notice that it was abotu to happen/

yeh they drive around in 50 cars together, a virtual army and start shit with people, fuck bring the chockies[reserve army] in to deal with it and sort out this trash... if the bra boys go over and start shit in like bankstown and what not, i dont blame em...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well when u have 5000 people chanting shit against you, would you have a happy day? fuck no if u made a protest against gangs then nothing will happen but they fucking made a riot, they should be responsible for your actions and the majority are happy for what they done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)